Wendy's Chili-Finger Lady

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
AngryIVer
Registered

Wendy's Chili-Finger Lady

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:55 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Ayala

My sister posted some article on some clickbait site about this lady, which prompted me to read about the case, and I had no idea how hysterical the whole thing actually is from an outside perspective. I would have been 14-15 in a town that is 30 miles from the nearest Wendy's, so I didn't really give a shit at the time, but looking at it all now it was soooo obviously staged from the get go, and all she had to do was cook the damn finger first.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

FuckKiKi

Re: Wendy's Chili-Finger Lady

Post by FuckKiKi » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:01 pm

It's so funny me the types of fraud people pick. Like, do a bare amount of research on the internet and figure out something that won't absolutely wreck you in court. Speaking of Admin Dad, can I post some good methods?

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Wendy's Chili-Finger Lady

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:58 pm

FuckKiKi wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:01 pm
It's so funny me the types of fraud people pick. Like, do a bare amount of research on the internet and figure out something that won't absolutely wreck you in court. Speaking of Admin Dad, can I post some good methods?
Go for it, man. Totse is all about the freedom of information. There's no laws preventing any of us from being informed.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet