Biden Picks Kamal Harris as VP

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Kheron
Registered

Biden Picks Kamal Harris as VP

Post by Kheron » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Because what do we need in a time of anti-police, anti-establishment sentiment?

An AG with a horrible record of fucking over poor people, POC, and drug users, as well as protecting police brutality.

Oh, but she called Biden a racist, so she's one of the good ones! /s

My enthusiasm for and trust in the DNC... actually remains where it was, I had zero hope for them at this point anyway.

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Biden Picks Kamal Harris as VP

Post by Das Troll » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:10 pm

Don't forget about the Metoo moment Biden had that Harris said she believed the women. So not only did she call/implied Biden was a racist, she flat out called him a rapist/sexual assaulter as well.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:57 pm

Jesus fuck what a sellout she is - and lmao, saw some people linking a site that said Kamal is the 4th most progressive senator, with Bernie at 10th somehow? And Warren also as less progressive than Kamala (but more than Bernie even tho she's basically a moderate in disguise)

Straight fuckin' propaganda. Love how the DNC is realizing that to have Democrats actually vote for them they need to be more progressive...

But instead of running a progressive, they just lie about how progressive they are. Fucking hell. And people eat this shit up. Dumb bitches.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 am

Just like last time, it's the democrats race to lose. I believe people didn't vote for Trump as much as they just fucking hated Clinton.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:38 am

Accurate. Even with Clinton winning the popular, she had extremely low voter turnout, esp compared to Obama's historically high turnout.

Someday the Dems are gonna have to realize that if they want votes they need to actually convince the voters that their candidate is worth it, because Dems would rather just stay home. Fucking dumbasses. We need a 3rd party, but first we need 3rd parties to be viable, so no more First Past The Post, and probably get us some ranked choice voting...until then it'll just be corporate elites vs corporate elites that begrudgingly acknowledge poor people exist if enough of them yell loud enough!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm

The Democrats have the problem of listening to the extremely vocal minority. They think the 100 people constantly bitching on Twitter is their main demographic when it's really boomers and low/middle class voters. Do you think 50 or 60 year old John or Jane Q. Public believes that you can choose mustard as a gender or that children should be read too by sex offending trans people? It's a fucking freak show on the far left with violence and destruction to boot. The Republican right has seen this and hits the disenfranchised with the love bomb and it seems so reasonable and good. Doesn't mean that they're honest about their intentions, it just means that they're willing to talk without trying to ruin your life. Far as I'm concerned we all need to come towards the center, otherwise why even live together at all? Is balkanization the real answer?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:11 pm

Lmao I take it you'd lump me in with those others then, seeing as how I'm a progressive transwoman in a lesbian relationship that thinks we need a revolution because our Gov is pitting us against each other so we don't realize the Elites are the ones fucking us over. It's a damn cycle. Republicans get in office, give the rich tax cuts, explode the deficit, set us up for a recession. Dems take office. Recession finally hits. Republicans blame Dems. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 235957002/

What the fuck do the Dems do? Nothing. Obamacare was a renamed Romneycare (1) - as a fucking compromise - when the Dems had a supermajority and could have just given us Universal Healthcare. Which is cheaper than our expensive premiums (2), because then it's just a small tax and not hundreds in premiums for a for-profit company. (1) https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/ro ... romneycare (2) https://health.usnews.com/health-care/f ... mpanies%20

Then with Fox news bubbles you get ppl thinking "sex offending trans people" when statistically you're more likely to be assaulted by a GOP Lawmaker. https://deadstate.org/more-gop-politici ... ns-people/

The US is ALREADY more right wing than the rest of the world. Our Left is Europe's Center. We absolutely do not need to go "more center". We need to drag this country kicking and screaming towards the progress everyone is too god damn brainwashed to recognize we need.

And lol @ the mustard as a gender thing. Never once seen anyone call themselves anything other than a man, woman, or nonbinary in real life. That's just a stupid fucking meme that braindead rightwingers pull out to act like they're the only sane people in the room when really they're just a bunch of glue sniffers.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Kheron wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:11 pm
Lmao I take it you'd lump me in with those others then, seeing as how I'm a progressive transwoman in a lesbian relationship that thinks we need a revolution because our Gov is pitting us against each other so we don't realize the Elites are the ones fucking us over. It's a damn cycle. Republicans get in office, give the rich tax cuts, explode the deficit, set us up for a recession. Dems take office. Recession finally hits. Republicans blame Dems. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 235957002/

What the fuck do the Dems do? Nothing. Obamacare was a renamed Romneycare (1) - as a fucking compromise - when the Dems had a supermajority and could have just given us Universal Healthcare. Which is cheaper than our expensive premiums (2), because then it's just a small tax and not hundreds in premiums for a for-profit company. (1) https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/ro ... romneycare (2) https://health.usnews.com/health-care/f ... mpanies%20

Then with Fox news bubbles you get ppl thinking "sex offending trans people" when statistically you're more likely to be assaulted by a GOP Lawmaker. https://deadstate.org/more-gop-politici ... ns-people/

The US is ALREADY more right wing than the rest of the world. Our Left is Europe's Center. We absolutely do not need to go "more center". We need to drag this country kicking and screaming towards the progress everyone is too god damn brainwashed to recognize we need.

And lol @ the mustard as a gender thing. Never once seen anyone call themselves anything other than a man, woman, or nonbinary in real life. That's just a stupid fucking meme that braindead rightwingers pull out to act like they're the only sane people in the room when really they're just a bunch of glue sniffers.
No, I don't know you so I don't make assumptions. Generally people don't care about trans people until trans people start up with the "there is no biological sex" nonsense where we are supposed to believe that men and women are the same, they're not. It doesn't really matter what the stats are on the sex offending trans people because lets face it, most people don't know anything about stats or how to read a study, it's all optics and optics are things like pride parades and these clown people with these extreme exaggerated proportions. I personally have seen blow jobs in the street, fisting, naked men in leather, furries, ect at these parades. Even the Stonewall workers who prepare these events wish this sort of shit didn't happen in public because it makes the old trope true. Back in the 80s it used to be "homosexuality is a choice, you're just a pervert". Well now you have pride events which are basically public kink events. Does this happen all the time? No, but the perception is what matters and the perception is that the far left are just hedonists and insane people.

That's not to say that the far right is much better. These are the same people who suffer from the cognitive dissonance of the Jews being inferior and yet the Jews rule the world, not to mention shit like Q conspiracies and Pizzagate.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Eh, pride parades probably are overly sexual but consider the fact that the first pride parade was a riot over unjust treatment from police. They're literally about not hiding who you are. You're right that it gives the LGBT community a bad name tho. Being open about being gay is one thing, but the other shit is a bit out there. Tho I can't say I've personally seen much of the super crazy shit here in MN, but I also tend to avoid most LGBT spaces since I stop being who I am at them and just become Trans Person #10987.

Personally, I'm concerned with companies pretending to give a fuck for one month a year and selling rainbow merch as if that makes them a good company. It's fucking insulting.

I've always found the contradictory stuff like "Jews rule the world/Jews are inferior" to be funny. I also like the "Hispanics are lazy/Hispanics are hard workers who will steal your job." Like, do people not take two seconds to think this shit through? If you're gonna hate on minorities at least do it in a clever way so people don't catch on you're just a POS...

It's embarrassing that we could have had fancy, classical nazis, and instead we have a bunch of corn farmers that never saw a black man in real life acting like he knows all there is to about them dirty Negros. The sheer audacity of the ignorant in this country...

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Kheron wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 pm
Eh, pride parades probably are overly sexual but consider the fact that the first pride parade was a riot over unjust treatment from police. They're literally about not hiding who you are. You're right that it gives the LGBT community a bad name tho. Being open about being gay is one thing, but the other shit is a bit out there. Tho I can't say I've personally seen much of the super crazy shit here in MN, but I also tend to avoid most LGBT spaces since I stop being who I am at them and just become Trans Person #10987.

Personally, I'm concerned with companies pretending to give a fuck for one month a year and selling rainbow merch as if that makes them a good company. It's fucking insulting.

I've always found the contradictory stuff like "Jews rule the world/Jews are inferior" to be funny. I also like the "Hispanics are lazy/Hispanics are hard workers who will steal your job." Like, do people not take two seconds to think this shit through? If you're gonna hate on minorities at least do it in a clever way so people don't catch on you're just a POS...

It's embarrassing that we could have had fancy, classical nazis, and instead we have a bunch of corn farmers that never saw a black man in real life acting like he knows all there is to about them dirty Negros. The sheer audacity of the ignorant in this country...
You don't have to see a nigger to read the statistics.

They are given the SAME DAMN OPPORTUNITY AS YOU AND I. PERIOD. No argument. Even in these "poorly educated" areas the whites are just as poorly educated. It has NOTHING to do with being poor, and everything to do with being straight niggers doing what niggers do.

Seriously, show me 10 black people that aren't straight up niggers and I'll show you 100 who are.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:33 pm

Ah, the results of successful propaganda. Beautiful.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:03 pm
Kheron wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:00 pm

You don't have to see a nigger to read the statistics.

They are given the SAME DAMN OPPORTUNITY AS YOU AND I. PERIOD. No argument. Even in these "poorly educated" areas the whites are just as poorly educated. It has NOTHING to do with being poor, and everything to do with being straight niggers doing what niggers do.

Seriously, show me 10 black people that aren't straight up niggers and I'll show you 100 who are.
I would say the main problem with the black community is the lack of fathers and black females fear of true masculinity. 70% of black people grow up in single parent house holds for whatever reason. Some people say because of FDR(?) new deal or the lack of responsibility culture, ect ect. The reason doesn't really concern me for this line of thought. But you have a young black man who grows up with only his mother trying to discipline him. Now being a man myself I have particular insight into how a teenage male is. At a certain point, you start to resent the control that a woman has over you and you act up as all young adults do. If it was a 2 parent house hold, the father would step forward and lay down the law. Just the fear of violence is enough for a young man to fall in line and learn respect. But that's not there in a single parent house hold. The mother has also grown up without a father and she doesn't know what proper masculinity is, all she knows is "broke ass niggas" who mistreat her so she passes that thought process down onto her male child and the cycle continues.

Now the boy is a young man and he feels those young man urges. The urge to fight and fuck with only a woman who doesn't understand what it's like to be a man to control him. So what does he do? He acts out and he goes to look for guidance. He finds this on the streets where it has become a form of hyper masculinity. All that the young man has to lead him is ultra consumerism, hyper sensitivity, and hyper masculinity. If another black man looks at him, he is being "dissed" or whatever. At that point he's a hop, skip, and a jump away from being put into the system they so loath but can't seem to figure out how to get out of.

Black people aren't stupid or lazy. What they have is a failure of culture that has put them on a road to failure. Back when they had the same rate of 2 parent families, they were doing much better in terms of coming up. Just ask yourself when you see a successful black person, do they have both parents that are still together? They likely do.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:13 am

Oh, fuck off. Plenty of white males grew up without a father because of WWII and Nam and you don't see us killing eachother in record numbers.

Black people are exactly that: Stupid and lazy. Even the smart ones I've met are stupid and lazy.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:18 am

I'd like to point out too that I don't hate black people, I just don't have unrealistic views on what the problem is.

The problem is that we give them the opportunity to not work. Someone should start a non-profit that sends them back to Africa under the guise of helping them.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:52 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:18 am
I'd like to point out too that I don't hate black people, I just don't have unrealistic views on what the problem is.

The problem is that we give them the opportunity to not work. Someone should start a non-profit that sends them back to Africa under the guise of helping them.
Nigeria I think is doing that, they also tried it at the end of the Civil war with Liberia. They ended up getting over thrown by the native population but whatever. Some rich black people are moving back to Africa with the whole "come home black man" sparkle in their eye. Turns out they're just rich black Americans living around poor black Africans and no one likes them.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:07 pm

I've always found it comical that even niggers hate niggers.