This is getting scrubbed everywhere right now.

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
DBDK
Registered

smile This is getting scrubbed everywhere right now.

Post by DBDK » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:57 am

Lots of people looking for a place to discuss it...

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/305926250/

Some drugged up black guy drugs, daterapes and then murdered two 15 year old white girls live on Instagram today.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: This is getting scrubbed everywhere right now.

Post by Enigma » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:42 am

I wonder how to let people know they can talk about it here.....
:weed: [IP: logged]

DBDK
Registered

Post by DBDK » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:49 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -park.html

This is getting scrubbed as well. Maybe if we made something like a general thread on an image board, that people could reference and link? Would be cool if we tried to get one going every time we noticed a particular news narrative being censored or suppressed. The Epstein stuff, hunting for the original Wikileaks deadman, more academic topics like IQ and genetics, etc.

If that was done for all of the topics that got slid and scrubbed, people would flock to this place, I think. The fact that the original TOTSE hosted meth recipes and pipe bomb instructions and did not give a fuck was one of the main things that drove it's popularity IMO.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:21 am

The problem is all the major imageboards will ban for posting links to other sites.

DBDK
Registered

Post by DBDK » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:30 pm

I spam retarded shit on 4chan all the time, it's fine.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:23 pm

I also spam shit on 4chan, but occasionally get banned for it.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:38 am

4chan would call this mudsharking or coal burning. Burn the coal, pay the toll. 4chan is basically a honey pot anymore. There are feds on there that are constantly watching places like /b/ and /pol/. The jannies actively go after posts like this one until they can't keep control of it anymore.

The sad part is this shit happens all the time and gets buried by the main stream media. Anyone remember Cannon Hinnat? The little white boy who was playing in his front yard when his black neighbor came out and shot him in the head in front of his little sister. The cynic and conspiracy minded part of me thinks that they do it just because people are no longer surprised when shit like that happens and a black person is the one to do it. But you get a white person doing it and its nationwide news for at least a week.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:55 am

Das Troll wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:38 am
4chan would call this mudsharking or coal burning. Burn the coal, pay the toll. 4chan is basically a honey pot anymore. There are feds on there that are constantly watching places like /b/ and /pol/. The jannies actively go after posts like this one until they can't keep control of it anymore.

The sad part is this shit happens all the time and gets buried by the main stream media. Anyone remember Cannon Hinnat? The little white boy who was playing in his front yard when his black neighbor came out and shot him in the head in front of his little sister. The cynic and conspiracy minded part of me thinks that they do it just because people are no longer surprised when shit like that happens and a black person is the one to do it. But you get a white person doing it and its nationwide news for at least a week.
No, but that's probably because it was black on white violence. You literally never hear about that because it's racist to observe a black person killing a white person.

DBDK
Registered

Post by DBDK » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 am

one of them drove into oncoming traffic in front of me the other day, then swerved into the right lane and honked at me afterwards like I was the one being a retard, while I was stopped like 12 feet from the stop sign (I saw the nigger coming so I stopped early)

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:52 am

DBDK wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 am
one of them drove into oncoming traffic in front of me the other day, then swerved into the right lane and honked at me afterwards like I was the one being a retard, while I was stopped like 12 feet from the stop sign (I saw the nigger coming so I stopped early)
I live in a capital city so I see this shit all the time.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:36 am

DBDK wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 am
Oh, always. It's NEVER them who's in the wrong even when it's 100% them.