#Trump 2020

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
AngryIVer
Registered

#Trump 2020

Post by AngryIVer » Tue May 26, 2020 6:10 am

Who else is voting for their boy Donald Trump in 2020? Fuck Joe Biden, that's for got damned sure.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: #Trump 2020

Post by Kheron » Tue May 26, 2020 2:38 pm

I won't. Biden is complete and utter fucking trash but Trump is just legit crazy. I'd vote for someone like Romney if he ran, probably over Biden even tho I consider myself pretty progressive. Romney at least seems to honestly care about America & our citizens even if I disagree with his policies. Biden & establishment Dems don't give a fuck tho. They're all lies.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Tue May 26, 2020 6:53 pm

At least we can agree on Biden being a piece of shit. His "Then you aren't black" shit really pissed me off for some reason.

black_opps

Post by black_opps » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 pm

Romney is a total fake, as are the rest, thats the reason i voted trump & will again, I dont always agree with him, but he doesnt care about pissing someone off so at least ya know hes real & isnt just kissing ass like the rest, instead of ALL the others who literally now will get down on there knees, belly or kneel & beg not to offend, FUCK THAT SHIT!
They talk like they care about minorities & the poor, B.S. they feel for their constituents about the same way that i feel about them, which is those fakes ass scums all need to get on there knees, and give my the keys to the worlds biggest steamroller and I would gladly climb aboard It with a huge american flag, mount it on top, carack open a quart of beer, crank up Megadeth symphony of destruction take a big drink, and give it full throttle while grinning like the Cheshire cat.
:behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead:

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:54 pm

black_opps wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 pm
Megadeth
Shame on you... It should be Motorhead.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:36 am

black_opps wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 pm
Romney is a total fake, as are the rest, thats the reason i voted trump & will again, I dont always agree with him, but he doesnt care about pissing someone off so at least ya know hes real & isnt just kissing ass like the rest, instead of ALL the others who literally now will get down on there knees, belly or kneel & beg not to offend, FUCK THAT SHIT!
They talk like they care about minorities & the poor, B.S. they feel for their constituents about the same way that i feel about them, which is those fakes ass scums all need to get on there knees, and give my the keys to the worlds biggest steamroller and I would gladly climb aboard It with a huge american flag, mount it on top, carack open a quart of beer, crank up Megadeth symphony of destruction take a big drink, and give it full throttle while grinning like the Cheshire cat.
:behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead: :behead:
Bravo! Well said!

Trump might be a piece of shit at times, but he's pretty open about his intentions.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:27 am

The day is coming, boys and girls. The day Trump gets elected for 4 more years.
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:18 pm

helladamnleet dies inside

:abduction: :abduction:
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:47 am

Why? Trump won. This has been the absolute crookedest election in US history and nobody cares.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:08 am

what do you mean he won? He's got like a month.

I am not gloating but you seemed very sure I guess.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Because he did. Only reason he isn't in office is because Biden 100% cheated.