Riots in Minneapolis area

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
AngryIVer
Registered

Riots in Minneapolis area

Post by AngryIVer » Thu May 28, 2020 7:56 pm

Fucking stupid niggers going ape shit over something that would have abso-fucking-lutely been taken care of in a legal way had they not decided to chimp out. :hangman:
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Riots in Minneapolis area

Post by Das Troll » Thu May 28, 2020 8:45 pm

It's sad really. Any moral high ground they had is sullied by a bunch of thieves. Those guys didn't give a shit that some over zealous cop decided to kill a handcuffed person, all they cared about was GIBS ME DAT.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 29, 2020 2:58 am

Riots started in my city tonight and I don't even Minnesota. I hope everyone has a CCW because I've seen multiple videos of people saying they're going towards the suburbs next and to shoot white people.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 29, 2020 5:38 am

It's fucking retarded. I'm telling my boss today I'm not working in the cities until next week.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri May 29, 2020 9:39 am

It's fucking bs. Besides the riots not accomplishing anything, the police have been doing nothing. They took the entire PD and stood watch outside the murderer's home shoulder to shoulder to protect him when they could have just tossed his ass into jail, where he SHOULD be, and where he'd be safe anyway.

But no. Gotta let the killer cop stay free. Now they went and arrested some newscasters that were covering the events.

These fucking cops, man. Useless God damn pigs.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri May 29, 2020 9:54 am

Wow lmao. The CNN crew that got arrested showered their credentials on live television. The police asked them to move & th crew asked "where to?" and were arrested. Another CNN crew in the same fucking area didn't have that problem tho. Probably because the first crew had a black dude in it. Fucking cops.

I should go film some cops. Tends to make those fuckers a bit uncomfortable, I can only imagine why.

Edit: and with shit like this it's no wonder a riot started. Don't blame this on race.

https://v.redd.it/ciqg2unobm151

https://m.facebook.com/actdottv/videos/ ... 10%2F&_rdr

There's a white dude, who I guess on Twitter was identified by his ex wife as a cop, breaking windows, and cops macing people who weren't doing jack shit before the riots even started.

Yea, when police instigate riots of course they happen.

Fuck our militaristic police. If I could stand & walk much I'd be out there protesting, too.

Edit 2: https://twitter.com/dyllyp/status/12661 ... 22176?s=20

Apparently that's the dude. No idea how accurate this is, though it isn't like this would be the first time police have done this. Besides, even if it wasn't police, it was still a white dude going and smashing WI dows while the protests were still peaceful, trying to incite violence. Just shows up, smashes, and leaves immediately. Pretty fucking suspect.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Yeah it's pretty fucked. They tried making me work in Minneapolis today and I said nah.