Officer in Floyd case arrested

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
AngryIVer
Registered

Officer in Floyd case arrested

Post by AngryIVer » Fri May 29, 2020 5:54 pm

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/05/ ... Z0bh0ImZYc

Judging from the medical examiner's report he won't be found guilty.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: Officer in Floyd case arrested

Post by Kheron » Fri May 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Oh, what a load of bullshit. Of course he won't be found guilty, even tho there's video evidence of him clearly murdering Floyd. And fuck the "he could talk so he could breathe" defense. I've been told that when being choked out, and it just isn't fucking true. You can expel oxygen even if you can't take more in because of the pressure on your neck/throat. You won't be able to say MUCH but you can say SOMETHING - like "I can't breathe."

These pig cops are so useless. They don't deserve their badges.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri May 29, 2020 10:51 pm

He may have been able to breath but that's not the only way to choke someone. A blood choke will allow you to breath just fine as your brain gets shut off. Either way he was alive before the cop, then after the cop he was dead. In any other instance the person would be at least tried for man slaughter.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 7:01 am

Well he's being charged with manslaughter as well, but even that depends on them agreeing that the officer caused the death, which the medical examiner is saying "there's no evidence supporting" it.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 10:16 am

The family is demanding their own, independent autopsy. Good for them, because this is as obvious a cover up as Russian politicians committing suicide with two bullets in the back of their head and a government poison.

At this rate I almost hope another precinct gets burned tf down, this is outrageous. These pigs only listen to riots anyway, they just ignore actual protests.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 10:19 am

I'll be surprised if the government doesn't get overthrown within the next decade at this rate.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Same. We've had calls for civil war since Charllotesville and it's only getting worse. Now Trump is tweeting trying to stir his base up against protestors and threaten/instigate a god damn race war. No matter who wins this next election the situation won't improve. Biden will do fuck all if he gets the presidency.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Bernie "3 days from a heart attack" Sanders might as well get elected at this point. Geriatric old fuck.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 12:35 pm

Bernie is fairly active tho. Plus iirc he didn't have a heart attack, he was having issues on the campaign trail and had a stent (sp?) put in, which typically improves your health I hear? Out of all the (senior) candidates we had he's probs the healthiest lmao. Tho I'd def prefer a younger candidate, but no good ones ran. We had fucking Beto and Buttigeg and they were objectively worse than Biden. Warren backed off of her promises & started smearing her "friend" who she had zero problems with for how long?

I guess I don't know enough about Klobuchar to really talk shit about her but has she done anything to make herself look like a good candidate?

This election was such trash. We need better candidates.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 4:06 pm

I think we should lift the 2 term limit so when we have GOOD presidents they can remain in office. Fuck this "everyone deserves a chance" rhetoric because in all reality neither you or I would have a snowball's chance in hell becoming president.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Nah, while I want good presidents to remain, it's a slippery slope. Like, can you imagine 20 years of Clinton or Biden? Fuck. No, no, no, no.

What we need is election reform. No more first past the post & institute ranked choice. That way multiple parties can coexist successfully and you don't have to vote for a compromise candidate since you can choose your #1, #2, etc. Those 2 changes would do so much to end the corporate corruption in the parties. Both parties are rotten to their core rn and it's sickening.

I'm almost more ashamed of the DNC cus they try and play moral high ground but are corporate rats, each and every one of them.

Sometimes I think we need a revolution

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Why? What was wrong with Clinton?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 4:43 pm

Hillary Clinton changed her stances based on the crowd in front of her. She wasn't even pro marriage equality until like 2013, either. She had closed door speeches for shit like Goldman Sachs. In her primary vs Bernie, New York had, like... A 16% discrepancy in exit polls? Other states hid the exit polls after that.

Plus, her losing those emails. And in leaked emails it was revealed she sent classified info over unsecured channels. Leaked emails also showed her campaign worked with the media and the DNC to suppress Bernie and prop her up, and that should be illegal imo, but it isn't because the DNC is a separate organization that technically doesn't have to be impartial.

I would never want Hillary Clinton. She should be in prison. People lose their security clearances for what she did all the time. Totally unfit for any level of office.

Plus I'm just against family dynasties in politics. It's sketchy and reeks of rigged election/"nobility" bs.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 5:19 pm

I thought we were talking about Bill Clinton. The topic was good presidents afterall.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 5:36 pm

Ah, yea, my bad

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 9:09 pm

Yeah, fuck Hillary. It's weird to think that I'd almost take G.W. again.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat May 30, 2020 9:28 pm

At least with Bush you knew where you stood. You knew he invaded the Middle East on lies and you knew that America knew all the details of 9/11 - Saudi financed, Osama (trained by the Cia) was training his troops for a mission around that time period, and the operatives were receiving flight training but skipped the "How to land" portion. Not even fucking joking. We knew everything we had to.

But at least Bush was mostly honest about what kind of man he was. I can respect that, at least, and it's why I like Mitt Romney. I hate fucking snakes. I'd rather dislike your policies - even consider you a war criminal - than the same but also someone I can't even trust or predict.

Hillary would have too much shady shit going on behind closed doors & try to sell us snake oil. And her whole "vote for me cus I'm a woman!" bullshit?! Give me a QUALIFIED, HONEST leader, not a person that checks some fucking victim boxes.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat May 30, 2020 9:50 pm

Yep, exactly. With Bush you knew you were dealing with a Textard who was trying to impress daddy.