Night one of curfew and police start shooting

Current events discussion and links to stuff that's happening right now. Who needs CNN when you have totse?
Kheron
Registered

Night one of curfew and police start shooting

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 2:14 am

Only rubber bullets or marking rounds, but holy shit. The curfew only restricts travel btw, you are supposed to be free to chill on your porch.

https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video ... 1590915660

But no, not if these pigs have their way. They're just itching to flex their militarized dick.

If is this how things are going to be I certainly wouldn't care if riots continue & another police station gets burnt. These cops are crazy authoritarian rn.
Last edited by Kheron on Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Night one of curfew and police start shooting

Post by AngryIVer » Sun May 31, 2020 8:42 am

Fuck my life, and I'm scheduled to go work in this shit tomorrow.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 10:09 am

Police pepper spraying a journalist who complied with orders to get on the ground. Press are exempt from curfew.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/stat ... 73696?s=09

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun May 31, 2020 10:45 am

That looked fake as fuck. Have you ever been around or seen pepper spray?

No. With all the real shit going around the fact these fucks have to make shit up to make the cops look worse is sad.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 11:29 am

AngryIVer wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 10:45 am
That looked fake as fuck. Have you ever been around or seen pepper spray?
I haven't, no. Pretty fucked up if it is fake, because like you said, there's plenty of real shit happening to be angry about already.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun May 31, 2020 12:25 pm

Idk, the spray just seemed too clear, and as comments on the tweet pointed out there was basically no reaction from the reporter (IE: red eyes).

I mean, maybe there really is a delayed reaction, or he has some sort of immunity, but it really seems fishy.

Again, it very well could have happened, idk. I wasn't there, I wasn't the one who got blasted.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 12:26 pm

Does seem fishy, you're right. Tho I've heard being sprayed before reduces it's effectiveness in the future, and even eati g spicy food can lower your reaction, but dude had NO reaction.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun May 31, 2020 1:52 pm

That's what seems odd to me too. He was just casually like "Yeah so I just got pepper sprayed".

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 7:10 pm

Curfew updated to protect police who shot ppl on porch

Ridiculous. And that broad language - follow ANY directions they give you? Really? What if they tell me to spin around hopping on one foot off the property and towards them, hands in the air, one leg clasped behind the knee of the other, and my hands must remain interlocked behind my head, if I fall or fail to comply they shoot me?

Wouldn't be the first time police have given confusing, contradictory, or just plain difficult orders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1pJe_Tcdeg (as an example)

https://i.redd.it/qho4h0hyd5251.png (updated Curfew FAQ side by side w/ old FAQ)

Edit: Legit getting afraid of these roid raging fucking pigs. Torn between wanting to stand up & resist (if I was healthier and more physically able) and wanting to peace tf out of the cities.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun May 31, 2020 7:14 pm

They told him not to reach for his back. He then reached for his back. 100% clear instructions, sorry. Maybe a better example?

Also, big deal, they can tell you to go inside potentially for your safety.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 7:15 pm

Just gonna drop this here rather than open a new thread, as it's related enough to everything: Tanker truck drove thru protestors here in the cities today. That freeway was shut down & had police barricades up from what I've been reading...

https://twitter.com/kkardemumma/status/ ... 87690?s=09

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 7:17 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 7:14 pm
They told him not to reach for his back. He then reached for his back. 100% clear instructions, sorry. Maybe a better example?

Also, big deal, they can tell you to go inside potentially for your safety.
The crawling bit is fucking retarded tho. Idk how you can really defend the way the cop handled that. They even had another cop on to explain how he would have handled it...

And fuck that, if I'm on private property the police can get bent. Plus, don't fucking say you're allowed to be outside on your own property and then change that after police start pigging out. This is bullshit. The police are 100% in the wrong and Walz is fucking defending them instead of doing a single god damn thing to bring justice to the situation.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun May 31, 2020 7:23 pm

Okay, let's say your host starts beating the shit out of you and you call the cops. Can they still get fucked because you're on private property? Didn't think so. Maybe if a bunch of worthless niggers weren't out there causing anarchy over something that absolutely would have been taken care of in a legal manner they wouldn't have to tell people to stay inside. Maybe if people weren't entitled retards who are worried about "MUH RIGHTS!" they wouldn't have to force you to be safe. It's real easy to say fuck the police until you need them for something.

The fact of the matter is the guy in that video REACHED FOR HIS BACK AFTER BEING TOLD NOT TO. The instructions were crystal clear, and the topic was confusing instructions.

There's no coming to an agreement on this when one party is stuck on "Fuck all police for any reason" mode.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun May 31, 2020 7:27 pm

Oh, please. First off, there's plenty of white people out there. Secondly, how many killer cops have gotten away without consequences? It's completely unfair to say this would have been handled fine. Just in 2016 we had another killing and the cop get off, right here in Minnesota.

Plus the cops have been beating & macing innocent, peaceful protestors, and have arrested press that were reporting on the events.

Our cops need to be held accountable, and until they are they can get fucked. They're power tripping HARD and these riots are 100% justified at this point.

Edit: It wasn't long ago LGBT people were treated just as badly by the police as POC are being treated to this day, and LGBT people still face some issues. The Stonewall Riot was a pretty big deal in the Civil Rights movement. They were harassed daily by the police. I'm against our authoritarian police regardless of who they are brutalizing because if they aren't reigned in I could be next, and I refuse to go down peacefully. I won't be unjustly beaten, or arrested, or tossed in a god damn camp if things get bad enough without putting up a fight.