Harley Davidson 883 Low 2010 wont start, OR I'm a stupid ass and spent a month on a problem that didnt exist?

Greasy mechanical things. Fixing your car, swapping out engines, buying tools, and getting maximum horsepower.
Das Troll
Registered

Harley Davidson 883 Low 2010 wont start, OR I'm a stupid ass and spent a month on a problem that didnt exist?

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:49 pm

I spent a month tearing down my bike believing it was a starter relay problem or a dead battery or even a busted fuse or two. I was about to strip it down to the bone when I decided to read some of the common problems associated with the bike powering up but not turning over. Of course the solutions were things like a dead battery ect ect. Then I saw one of the last problems down, the bike is in gear and I about shit my pants. It hadn't been in neutral and I wasn't pulling the clutch in when I started it because I always stick it in neutral when I turn it off.

I'm such a fuck up. Always start at the easiest shit first.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Harley Davidson 883 Low 2010 wont start, OR I'm a stupid ass and spent a month on a problem that didnt exist?

Post by Enigma » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:11 am

Happens to the best of us. I took a laptop completely apart TWICE yesterday before thinking to try it without the 1gb stick of ram. Sure shit it started right up and it's just legit not compatible with that much ram.
:weed: [IP: logged]