Let's make something clear

News about what's happening on this web site and BBS. Please keep posts on topic.
Enigma
Site Admin

Let's make something clear

Post by Enigma » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm

When a thread is locked that's it. It doesn't mean respond in another thread, it doesn't mean PM me with your response, it means the thread is derailed and no longer worth the bandwidth or server load.

If you feel a thread was LEGITIMATELY locked prematurely, feel free to make a thread in Help and Suggestions, otherwise suck it up and move on.

PS: This is why Infinityshock got a 3 day ban. When he wouldn't stop talking about how much he wanted to fuck dudes it was one thing, but then he decided to try to continue it in another thread, then tried to continue it via PM.
:weed: [IP: logged]

vindicktive vinny

Re: Let's make something clear

Post by vindicktive vinny » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:41 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm
When a thread is locked that's it. It doesn't mean respond in another thread, it doesn't mean PM me with your response, it means the thread is derailed and no longer worth the bandwidth or server load.

If you feel a thread was LEGITIMATELY locked prematurely, feel free to make a thread in Help and Suggestions, otherwise suck it up and move on.

PS: This is why Infinityshock got a 3 day ban. When he wouldn't stop talking about how much he wanted to fuck dudes it was one thing, but then he decided to try to continue it in another thread, then tried to continue it via PM.
no. we decide whats open and whats close.

thanks.
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Did you.... Did you just post in a thread other than the Civil War thread?

vindicktive vinny

Post by vindicktive vinny » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:11 am

Yes.
if your reading this, then your a faggot. FAE, FUCKING, GGOT.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:21 am

Sweet.

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 pm

what is clear is youre reinforcing my observation that virtually every webmaster since the inception of the web is a low-T closet bottom...or in some cases a full blown richard simmons emulator flamer.

if you make a retort to an alleged derailed thread then lock the thread to prevent a reply you can expect to get retorted. if that impales your fragile little ego...suck it up and swallow harder.

the only PM ive sent was in reply to the one you sent me first you drooling idiot. if you feel posts or replies i make to your posts cause you a need to retreat to your safe space suck it up and swallow every last drop. as youve said to other posters in other threads: if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 pm

power top here, and locked means its fucking jailbaited to heaven, lets just make the clear,, crystal?

infinityshock
Registered

Post by infinityshock » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:57 pm

clear as mud, deep in a cave at midnight to hellen keller.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:33 pm

thank you for playing go to sleep

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Bumping from Windows ME :D