Things for incels

Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.
Post Reply
Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Things for incels

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:28 pm

There really shouldn't be any such thing as incels in my mind. You only need to do 1 of 2 things to get pussy.

1. lower your standards
2. Go to Vegas with 1000 dollars

I mean shit, the whores outside of the Las Vegas city limits may be expensive, but they're top shelf. Why not lose your V card to a super hot girl, even if she was paid for it?

Second up is standards. Incels have this strange view in their head of what they need to do to get pussy and it never works. Just keep lowering your standards. I've fucked tons of hogs in my time, I'm only ashamed of a few of them. Get that monkey off your back, go fuck a fat chick.

AngryIVer
Registered
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 12:19 am
Location: Россия
Contact:

Re: Things for incels

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:50 pm

I mean, you can still get a pretty decent hooker for $200
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Doylegp
Registered
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Re: Things for incels

Post by Doylegp » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:43 pm

I use switter. Good escort selection.
https://switter.at/listings

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Things for incels

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:52 am

Funny on switter there was a black chick and one of her stipulations was NO BLACK GUYS.

AngryIVer
Registered
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 12:19 am
Location: Россия
Contact:

Re: Things for incels

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:39 am

Oh, wow, where was that site two years ago when I was single and just needed some strange?
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

FuckKiKi
Registered
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Re: Things for incels

Post by FuckKiKi » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:58 pm

If you fuck a 4/10, your confidence goes from Incel level to somewhat average person level which other 6/10s see. Congrats, you raised your ass pull ability by pulling ass

AngryIVer
Registered
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 12:19 am
Location: Россия
Contact:

Re: Things for incels

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:17 pm

FuckKiKi wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:58 pm
If you fuck a 4/10, your confidence goes from Incel level to somewhat average person level which other 6/10s see. Congrats, you raised your ass pull ability by pulling ass
True. That's like jacking off before a big date. Females can sense the desperation, and if you already nutted that simply won't be there.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Howard Lee
Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Things for incels

Post by Howard Lee » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:04 pm

I think you have the wrong idea on what an incel is. Incels hate women. Incels don't want women to actually want to fuck them. They would likely kill them before they fuck them.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 2416
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Things for incels

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Howard Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:04 pm
I think you have the wrong idea on what an incel is. Incels hate women. Incels don't want women to actually want to fuck them. They would likely kill them before they fuck them.
This guy Jihads
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Things for incels

Post by Das Troll » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:01 pm

Howard Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:04 pm
I think you have the wrong idea on what an incel is. Incels hate women. Incels don't want women to actually want to fuck them. They would likely kill them before they fuck them.
You're thinking of the Incel community. I was speaking of the general "involuntary celibate" type person. The incel community is mostly filled with people who think far too highly of themselves and wonder why they can't get any pussy.

Howard Lee
Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Things for incels

Post by Howard Lee » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:19 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:01 pm
Howard Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:04 pm
I think you have the wrong idea on what an incel is. Incels hate women. Incels don't want women to actually want to fuck them. They would likely kill them before they fuck them.
You're thinking of the Incel community. I was speaking of the general "involuntary celibate" type person. The incel community is mostly filled with people who think far too highly of themselves and wonder why they can't get any pussy.
I don't think that's really what an incel is but okay. I think incels don't actually try so if they are unsuccessful it has to be due to lack of trying or intentional sabotage. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. So I believe they don't try and intentionally sabotage in order to justify their anger towards women. I just don't think anyone is that unlucky.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Things for incels

Post by Das Troll » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:24 am

Howard Lee wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:19 am
Das Troll wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:01 pm
Howard Lee wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:04 pm
I think you have the wrong idea on what an incel is. Incels hate women. Incels don't want women to actually want to fuck them. They would likely kill them before they fuck them.
You're thinking of the Incel community. I was speaking of the general "involuntary celibate" type person. The incel community is mostly filled with people who think far too highly of themselves and wonder why they can't get any pussy.
I don't think that's really what an incel is but okay. I think incels don't actually try so if they are unsuccessful it has to be due to lack of trying or intentional sabotage. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut. So I believe they don't try and intentionally sabotage in order to justify their anger towards women. I just don't think anyone is that unlucky.
It's generally self hatred and fear. The normal, non community incel thinks that there is something wrong with them and no one could ever want them. Combine that with the fear of interaction with a woman makes them believe that any interaction is going to end badly and that ending is is then made into a worst case scenario. It's not just a " No thanks" from a woman, it's a perceived " HAHAHA YOU'RE SO STUPID AND UGLY! EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS GUY! QUICK CHAD, COME OVER AND BEAT THIS GUY UP!" When I was a younger man I used to have the idea that I was never good enough for anyone until I lucked into having sex with a girl. After that life changed for me as that perception was shattered. That's why I think prostitution should be legal.

Howard Lee
Registered
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Things for incels

Post by Howard Lee » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:37 am

Prostitution should not be legalized. Maybe if prostitution was an honest business, but human trafficking is too big of a risk if you allow prostitution along with an array of other issues. I don't trust people who pay for sex to care whether or not his prostitution is willingly consenting or a sex slave. If I had the authority I would take all those involved in sex crimes and exile them from my country.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 1256
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Things for incels

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:35 am

Howard Lee wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:37 am
Prostitution should not be legalized. Maybe if prostitution was an honest business, but human trafficking is too big of a risk if you allow prostitution along with an array of other issues. I don't trust people who pay for sex to care whether or not his prostitution is willingly consenting or a sex slave. If I had the authority I would take all those involved in sex crimes and exile them from my country.
When I say legalized, I mean the Amsterdam/Vegas model. Official buildings with doctors that check wome/men who are there and they check the "johns" as well.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 2416
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Things for incels

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Howard Lee wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:37 am
Prostitution should not be legalized. Maybe if prostitution was an honest business, but human trafficking is too big of a risk if you allow prostitution along with an array of other issues. I don't trust people who pay for sex to care whether or not his prostitution is willingly consenting or a sex slave. If I had the authority I would take all those involved in sex crimes and exile them from my country.
Other than the fact that a legal business where the women get paid hourly and fill out a 1040EZ has a huge paper trail that kind of prevents this exact thing.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Post Reply