SIL getting divorced

Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.
Enigma
Site Admin

SIL getting divorced

Post by Enigma » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:05 am

I guess her husband walked out on her. Honestly, she isn't a super model or anything, but she might as well have been to that fucker. He's worked a total of 3 months out of the 10 years they've been together, and is 28 and still has no driver's license. Straight up borrowed money from his mom and stole from her to send $50-100 at a time to OnlyFans bitches like an absolute cuck.

Like, in a round about way though she's way better off. She is VERY pretty for a nearly 40 year old mother of 3, has held a job okay, et cetera, so someone else will be lucky, I just hope for her sake this time she meets somebody who has their shit together.

I guess he's already been begging to come back too and she's just basically told him to fuck off because of how he waited for her to go drop her son off then texted her saying he's moving out.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: SIL getting divorced

Post by Das Troll » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 am

I have no sympathy for cheaters no matter how bad they have it. Monkey branching is a cancer that mostly women seem to engage in. If you have a awful wife/husband, get out then find another person. Cheating only makes it your fault as well.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: SIL getting divorced

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 am

Right.

And, like, cheating would almost make more sense than paying hundreds on e-strippers, especially when your wife is down to go see real strippers.
:weed: [IP: logged]