Need cash? Someone will buy your fluids.

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
Das Troll
Registered

Need cash? Someone will buy your fluids.

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 am

Plasma is a great way to make a few hundred extra dollars a month. If you go twice a week you can clear about 250 to 300 dollars a month by just laying there. It takes a while to start up but once you get all the paper work done, it's a breeze.

Also you can give sperm if you're healthy enough and you tick off a bunch of criteria. I hear that's where the real money is.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Need cash? Someone will buy your fluids.

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:21 am

I used to sell plasma and it's not a bad way to make an extra $50 per week, and the facilities for some reason didn't share info with eachother so we could hit up up to 3 facilities.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:27 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:21 am
I used to sell plasma and it's not a bad way to make an extra $50 per week, and the facilities for some reason didn't share info with eachother so we could hit up up to 3 facilities.
They share it now or at least most of them do. I generally don't like the people there, both customers and workers. It's a low class place filled with loud poor people. I'm not the most well off myself but damn I don't go around being loud for the sake of it.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:59 pm

I assume it isn't Biolife in your area? Cuz Biolife is pretty clean.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:48 pm

na not biolife.

kingoffrogs
Registered

Post by kingoffrogs » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Yeah, for a lot of places new members get a bonus, last month there was a 900 dollar new user bonus, I thought it was bullshit when one of my coworkers told me, but it's legit.

Also, the place that my coworker goes gives you more money the more plasma you give, so if you're morbidly obese you're pretty much a bathtub full of blood for them to drain.
Stay safe out there, stranger. :sun:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:29 pm

I kind of wish there was a plasma place close by because I could use some extra money
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:48 am

I stopped going to my plasma place. Covid really put a hurting on their staff so what used to be an hour and a half turned into 3 hours just to get to the point where you get stuck. That's fine though, I got a much better paying job now and don't really need that time sink in my life.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:20 am

Oh, yeah, that's not the kind of thing you want overstressed people working at. I guess technically I make enough not to have to do it

Cackattack

Post by Cackattack » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:35 pm

you guys are nuts that's why I'm going to help you guys out. First remember these words I'm say them all...;. Sign up bonus, referral bonus mining compound interest, apy>apr. This stuff I'm about to show you is only the start and learned how to do when i was homeless living in a car doing door dash and still needed more money. First take this one

Hey! Join Strike and earn $10 when you sign up and verify your account using my referral code: KM8WIF
https://invite.strike.me/KM8WIF
just sign up and they'll give you $10 its a no brainer and you can take off right away. you buy bitcoin through there app fee free and then send to your cash app leave cash it out whatever you want to do its yours. id suggest saving because i will show you where to put it and what's so fucking great about crypto I just figured this out today. anyway here's cash app its another small one but a lot little bits adds up so

Hey! I’ve been using Cash App to send money and spend using the Cash Card. Try it using my code and you’ll get $5. KRTWBQS
https://cash.app/app/KRTWBQS

another easy one to just link your bank card and send $5 and thats it you can even remove card afterwards. i love cash app for transferring money from one account to another and buying BTC(Bitcoin) there fees are fairly low and no transfer fee except the network fee

ill give you 2 more for now this next one is a crypto one where you can send your bitcoin to earn insane amount of interest that compounds daily and just once but rewards you twice a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. you can also freeze your assets and for the 5 and 10 year freezes you get 1.5x or 2X on the interest adding to your stack so you can make even more interest off it win win for you. even though your intial deposit is frozen you still use the daily interest awarded to you or put it back in. This is how the rich people make there money there money works for them. i put only $200 back about 7 months ago that is now around $1000 and ive take at least $200 out at on point.

https://app.cakedefi.com/ my referral code is 739439
Refer a friend and enjoy an extra $10 on top of the current referral payouts. Each successful referral (account verified with a minimum $50 deposit) earns the referrer $20, and the referee $40 (both in DFI).
Join our Easter egg hunt and unlock more bonuses! From 11 to 25 April 2022, the more friends you refer, the more Easter eggs you will find!
Simply you actually get $40 in defi coins when you deposit $50

This last one is a dual app its bitcoin mining and AI driven portfolio's. It doesn't you use your phones resources all you have to do is long in once a day hit the button keep it going its completely free so what do you have to loose. I only recently threw a little bit of bitcoin in the portfolios so i cant say whether not there good or not but any purchased crypto is not a bad idea. For the referral you get 2.5x on your mining and there's a few other things on there you can do to increase it as well.

Join Ember with my link and we'll both earn Bitcoin daily! Use this link to install: https://emberfund.onelink.me/ljTI/bce33 ... =MNGP3CUDT

I got more way to make free money if you guys interested let me know ill start posting and Thank you to Enigma for the post on the Recipe it work great i enjoyed it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:49 am

Glad things worked out for you :)

Thank you for such a helpful post