Stimulus Checks

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
AngryIVer
Registered

Stimulus Checks

Post by AngryIVer » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:30 am

I'm kind of excited for this shit, but realize it's not happening over night. This one dude I used to work with is tripping the fuck out though. He self-quarantined, which was in itself dumb because he works for a medical parts factory, and is bitching because the stimulus checks aren't here let. The last two statuses he made bitching about it saying they better be here by midnight I've just been like "Dude, they're not. Everywhere has said 3 weeks from the day the shit was signed", but he's positive he heard somewhere they're instantly being rolled out.

Fucking kids that are older than me these days :rolleyes:
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Fonaplats
Registered

Re: Stimulus Checks

Post by Fonaplats » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:46 pm

I am looking forward to mine.

What annoys me is i read they where trying to give businesses a bail out.
I dunno what amount but if i make 25k a year and they wanna give out 250 billion, thats 10 million years pay for me.

That amount boils my blood as its rediculous businesses should get any type of bail out. If they paid us right we ourselves wouldnt be in need of our "sorry for killing all your grandparents while testing biological weapons $1200 check"

These dirt bag hassidic jews in new york all breaking social distancing laws because they know that they are take care of as they just stole more of our money.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:13 pm

Fonaplats wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:46 pm
I am looking forward to mine.

What annoys me is i read they where trying to give businesses a bail out.
I dunno what amount but if i make 25k a year and they wanna give out 250 billion, thats 10 million years pay for me.

That amount boils my blood as its rediculous businesses should get any type of bail out. If they paid us right we ourselves wouldnt be in need of our "sorry for killing all your grandparents while testing biological weapons $1200 check"

These dirt bag hassidic jews in new york all breaking social distancing laws because they know that they are take care of as they just stole more of our money.
Don't be a fucking retard. It's not like your job exclusively is getting this bailout. Take that "10 million years pay" and divide that by 32 million businesses in the United States and that's not even this month's lease and taxes.

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:39 am

Its not my fault THEY cant find a way to budget and live within their means while Im forced to by any means just try and survive.

Corrupt spending

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rawsto ... eport/amp/

The government could have paid me that and i would have let him use my chatroom instead but they did even ask...

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:30 am

It's not their fault Covid-19 is kind of fucking the economy right now. It's not their fault you blow money on dumb shit like TVs and Amazon Fire Sticks, keep your heat jacked up all winter, et cetera.

I'm not reading that article either because a) I'm not turning off adblocker and b) he's FAR from disgraced. If you would like to discuss that though by all means start a thread about it. Seems like a topic where two sides could easily debate the subject.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:34 am

Back on topic though: THEY START GOING OUT MONDAY AND WE SHOULD HAVE THEM BY WEDNESDAY

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:25 am

They here

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Got mine