Part time job

Finances, money, investing, saving, getting a job, anything to do with the green stuff that makes the world go around.
AngryIVer
Registered

Angry Part time job

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:28 am

Idk if this belongs here or in Bitch and Moan, but I'm kind of pissed that I might have to get a part time job. $20/hr simply isn't enough to really get anywhere in life, and it's fucked. I'd really almost have to make $40/hr.

I'm just kind of pissed that my childhood home is for sale and I'm too much of a bum to even go look at it because I know I can't extend an offer.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Kheron
Registered

Re: Part time job

Post by Kheron » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:49 am

I've read that if min wage kept pace w/ inflation it'd be, like... $28 or so? Somewhere in there. It's crazy how little people make nowadays.

And it'd be kinda funny to get the old house and hit mom up like "hey, guess where I live now? Wanna say high to the old ghosts?"

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:12 pm

You could get an extra couple hundred a month if you gave plasma. I don't know how many more dollars an hour that equates too though.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:50 pm

Kheron wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:49 am
I've read that if min wage kept pace w/ inflation it'd be, like... $28 or so? Somewhere in there. It's crazy how little people make nowadays.

And it'd be kinda funny to get the old house and hit mom up like "hey, guess where I live now? Wanna say high to the old ghosts?"
She actually sent me the link to it.
Das Troll wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:12 pm
You could get an extra couple hundred a month if you gave plasma. I don't know how many more dollars an hour that equates too though.
Idk if I can do that anymore.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet