Might have to give up THC

Self improvement through diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, tattooing, piercing, scarification and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.
Enigma
Site Admin

Might have to give up THC

Post by Enigma » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:45 pm

I don't exactly think it's ruining my life, because in all reality it's not, but it's not really helping the situation either. Like, I just want to be able to pass a drug test so I can at least dream about getting a new job, maybe even actually doing it.

I kind of want to go back to school too though, but shit, I don't even know what I want to do.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Might have to give up THC

Post by Das Troll » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:21 pm

I just went and signed up. I thought there was an acceptance thing because I'm not the smartest person in the world and it was a good state school. Turns out they don't give much of a shit and they just want your money. As for jobs, yeah they seem to be drug testing more and more. I personally never got into weed.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:16 am

Oh, yeah, for school they don't care, but 3M cares a lot if you smoke weed.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:48 pm

Fuck it, go to school (you make like 1M more in your life on avg, college degrees matter way too much) and vote for ppl that promise to legalize weed.

Have your cake and smoke it, too

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:40 pm

Yeah if I'd gone 12 years ago fresh out of highschool. Even just my simple IRA I've fucked myself out of $1.1m by not starting it soon enough.

Fuck voting too. What's the point when they literally rig the election either way.