TRT and Me: My journey into legalized testosterone injection

Self improvement through diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, tattooing, piercing, scarification and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.
Das Troll
Registered

TRT and Me: My journey into legalized testosterone injection

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:28 am

It all started when A friend of mine started getting illegal injections and telling me how much better he felt after it. He went on and on about how well he was sleeping while taking it, so I decided to look into the legal aspect of it and it's really not all that hard to get legal test. In fact it's down right easy if you have 200 or so dollars a month. All you have to do is google something like LOW TESTOSTERONE CLINC local and it will come up with a list of centers, all who really want your dollar. These people are aware of why you're there and give you a list of questions, I assume mostly to cover their asses since they end up blood testing you anyway. I was pretty sure my test was just fine but the thought of being able to sleep through a night without pain in my shoulders and hips was just too enticing to pass up (20 years of kickboxing will do that).

So I started looking online for ways to LOWER my testosterone temporarily, turns out a big meal and a lack of sleep will do just that. They take your blood work in the very early morning because that's when you're test is highest. REM sleep, from what I read, is when your test is manufactured. So I decided to stay up all night and go in when my test was as low as possible. Turns out that it wasn't enough. My test was still slightly above the limit to get the treatment but the nurse was very ready to test me again and again until we got it. Again, they know what's up and they get money from selling legal test to aging men like myself. So I decided one week later I would go in again. This time I did more research and looked for supplements to get my test even lower. Two supps came up, licorice extract and Reishi mushroom extract. I became a sloth for a week, doing almost nothing and eating like shit while taking these supplements. When the day come I stayed up all night again and this time, my test was under where it needed to be and I got my first injection of 200cc (I think it was that). To be clear this is not body building levels of test so you're not going to get ripped taking this. The best part is you're off loading the blood and lab work so you don't fuck your body chemistry up and grow man tits.

I just took my second shot this morning. Results? I sleep much better, my old injuries haven't been bothering me, I'm losing weight rather quickly and I feel "fuller" when I lift. Is it a placebo? Maybe, but it's been happening every day so I would have to say no. I think I'll be able to make a better judgement after a month. Some may ask, why do this? Well I say why the fuck not? Remember what it was like to be a young person? Remember going out and getting wrecked with your buddies, waking up hung over for 30 minutes then being able to just go about your day? Science has created this miracle drug in the form of a tiny injection into the meat of your ass, why wouldn't you want to turn back the clock and live as your younger self?

Side notes: it was cheaper at this clinic if you inject yourself instead of having them do it by almost 100 dollars. Why I don't know, I didn't question it. I don't have a problem injecting myself so I decided to take that option and save me some money.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: TRT and Me: My journey into legalized testosterone injection

Post by Enigma » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:20 am

Your life once again has a relevant KOTH clip:
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:15 am

So I've been on TRT for about 6 weeks now and here's my report. Everything seems sharper now. You know that feeling you get when you're hopped up on caffeine? It's like that all the time. Sleep is a lot better and I want to fuck constantly. Ever have that thought "if I only knew then what I know now"? Well it seems like TRT is your chance to get the benefits of age and experience and the body chemistry of youth. My balls are tight like a coin purse too. Muscle has come on a lot easier as well.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:20 pm

Maybe I should check it out. When I was younger I could fuck like 6-10 times a day, now I can go days without even thinking about sex.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:30 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:20 pm
Maybe I should check it out. When I was younger I could fuck like 6-10 times a day, now I can go days without even thinking about sex.
If you inject yourself its a lot cheaper, at least it is where I live. I never had a problem with injections so I decided to take the cheap route.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:50 am

I might have to look into it.