The young dying from covid

Self improvement through diet, physical and mental exercise, body-building, surgery, chemical introduction, life extension, tattooing, piercing, scarification and smart drugs. Medicine, and other body related topics also belong here.
Das Troll
Registered

The young dying from covid

Post by Das Troll » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:17 pm

covid.jpg
covid.jpg (91.67 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
When every you see a headline for this sort of thing, always look at the picture. You'll likely see a headline of someone arguing for vaccination posting something like this. See a problem with it? Yep, that woman is obese. Obesity is the main comorbidity when it comes to covid. So what do you do about it if you don't want to die from covid? Get the vaccine is one, sure. But what if you can't or won't get the vaccine, well it's time to get healthy and stop being a slob.

A few things to do:

If you're malnourished, get vitamins. (yes you can be obese and malnourished)
Go to the gym, go jogging, go swimming. Anything to get you active.
cut down or stop smoking/drinking.
Get more sleep. This one is almost never done because we live in such a fast paced world.
Cut down or stop eating things out of boxes, bags, or cans. Processed food is killing us far faster than sugar/fat/whatever. Processed food has all of that shit in it and its cheap. You want to get healthy, stay on the edges of a grocery store. Produce department, meat department, dairy department. Stay away from things that have a shelf life generally speaking.

Just getting healthy will help you fight covid. Remember your survival rate is upwards 90% if you don't have an existing comorbidity. When I had it, it was like the flu at a constant jog. After I was done, I went about my business.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: The young dying from covid

Post by Enigma » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Well see, that's the thing too, it unfortunately seems to target people who are already high risk in terms of health. Hopefully some day a way to actually get rid of the virus will come to fruition, rather than some shot we need to get forever with side effects worse than the illness.

Like, why can't we do something on the same level as we did for small pox and actually stop it for good?
:weed: [IP: logged]