Shadow people and sleep paralysis

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

Shadow people and sleep paralysis

Post by Das Troll » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:58 am

Interestingly enough, the shadow people phenomenon is a pretty common thing around the world. Two of the most common shadow people are the crone and hatman. The crone is just that, a old woman who watches you from the foot of your bed or in a corner, often times when you have sleep paralysis. Hatman is the same except he is often a tall man wearing some sort of large hat or head piece.

Long ago before Armsmerchant went full on crazy old man, I used to chat with him about shadow people. The native Americans used to call them red dragons or so he said and he didn't like talking about them. Some people believe that these beings are extra dimensional beings that feed off of confusion and fear of people, AKA psychic vampires. I don't know about all that, but I have seen 2 or 3 instances of shadow people personally. At least 2 of those instances could be passed off though, you be the judge.

I have seen hatman while driving home out in the country. I was tired sure, but I don't know if I was that tired. I was driving by a large country house and I saw someone in a pink hoodie getting their mail. Mind you this was at 3am and I though, what kind of idiot gets their mail at 3am? The being looked at me and had red eyes and then vanished. Not in a theatrical way, no smoke or anything that. It was like someone removed a frame from reality and the being was gone.

Another time was when I was fucked up on DXM and I was sitting in my buddies room. I looked up in his closet to see a tall, smoky being with red eyes just watching me. I couldn't look at him for too long because it was too weird for me to focus on. That one could be blamed on my state of mind.

Sleep paralysis is often what happens before the shadow people show up. Some people are so afraid of these beings that they start throwing punches or even get up and jump out the window. I've heard tales of a man who was so terrified of sleeping because he would go into sleep paralysis while a metal claw would stab his balls over and over.

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Shadow people and sleep paralysis

Post by Das Troll » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:02 am

For those of you who don't know, sleep paralysis is basically your body being asleep while your mind is awake. You can often see out the little slits in your eyes and are unable to move. Interestingly enough, the very fact that you know this now often makes people have sleep paralysis. Fear is your enemy when you have sleep paralysis, which is why I think if shadow people exist, that they often come when you're experiencing it.

FEAR NOT CHUMS! There is an upside to sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming. There is no quicker way to lucid dream or OBE in my opinion. I once had sleep paralysis and refused to be afraid. I just relaxed and knew I was safe because I was passed out on my friends couch. They had all just gotten back from the firing range and were cleaning their guns at the kitchen table. I removed myself from my body and watched them. Nothing grand or cool, I was just interested in seeing my sleeping body and watching them do their thing.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:48 am

I used to get sleep paralysis a lot when I was younger, but the messed up thing is I always knew it was going to happen before it did, because I always had a feeling of dread going to sleep that night. Like something was watching me. Within 3 hours (always checked the time because I'm a weirdo with numbers) I'd be wide awake, unable to move or scream.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:51 am

strange but interesting
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:27 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:51 am
strange but interesting
There are old myths of sex demons who would abuse you in your sleep, taking a little bit of life from you every time they did. The succubus (female version) and Incubus (male version). Some particularly lonely people think that it would be good to get raped in your sleep because that would at least be some sexual contact, but this isn't really what happens. Imagine getting raped, cumming, and then feeling all the guilt and shame that comes along with it. Also you don't feel the general "glow" that comes from regular sex. I've never had this personally, only the regular shadow person watching me while I had sleep paralysis.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:56 am

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:27 am
kriptopoulin wrote:
strange but interesting
There are old myths of sex demons who would abuse you in your sleep, taking a little bit of life from you every time they did. The succubus (female version) and Incubus (male version). Some particularly lonely people think that it would be good to get raped in your sleep because that would at least be some sexual contact, but this isn't really what happens. Imagine getting raped, cumming, and then feeling all the guilt and shame that comes along with it. Also you don't feel the general "glow" that comes from regular sex. I've never had this personally, only the regular shadow person watching me while I had sleep paralysis.
you scaring me bro
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:20 am

^ Why do you think we die when we get older

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:19 am

kriptopoulin wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:56 am
Das Troll wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:27 am
kriptopoulin wrote:
strange but interesting
you scaring me bro
I've personally never had that happen to me before, but there have been people who said it happened to them. There's a good documentary about sleep demons if you can find it called The Nightmare . One of the more disturbing parts is where a guy has a sleep demon that will repeatedly stab him in the balls with a metal claw.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:17 pm

This thread reminds me of when I used to get sleep paralysis. I always knew it was going to happen because as I was falling asleep I'd feel someone watching me and it would get harder and harder to move, like my body was sleeping before my mind. I'd panic sometimes because I wasn't able to move and that just made things way worse, and sometimes I was able to focus on just one part of my body like a toe or a finger and move it enough to wake myself up and stop freaking out.

Jesus Christ I forgot all about those :(

Ha, I just noticed I actually talked about this before in less detail.

hai2usupporters

Post by hai2usupporters » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:22 pm

HAI TO YOU SHADOW PEOPLE
HAI TO YOU

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:47 pm

HAI :D