Other countries are trying to destabilize our currency

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

Other countries are trying to destabilize our currency

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:48 pm

This has been a long time theory of mine. When I worked at a register in an airport I came across a lot of coinage. These coins looked a lot like American coins. For example Canadas quarters, nickles, and dimes look almost exactly like American ones, so much so that they get confused all the time. Same way from places like the Bahamas. Why would they copy our currency with a less valuable one unless they wanted to just pass it off?

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Other countries are trying to destabilize our currency

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:26 pm

I don't get why in 2020 we are still so segregated. At the VERY least North America should be one government, South America should be one government, et cetera.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:38 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:26 pm
I don't get why in 2020 we are still so segregated. At the VERY least North America should be one government, South America should be one government, et cetera.
They tried for that a while ago. I forget what its called at the moment. I like to think of it like a submarine. A submarine is broken up into sections or bulk heads. If a hole gets popped in one part of the sub, they can just seal it off and the entire crew doesn't have to drown. Having boarders allows us to seal the bulk heads as it were. This is one of the reasons why the EU is failing currently. Countries like England and Germany have to keep carrying bankrupt countries like Greece and Spain.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm

The basic zones can stay, I'm saying overall government and currency being a little less diluted.

Like, we can already buy shit from other countries and have it do the conversion automatically, why not just have a universal currency?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:55 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 pm
The basic zones can stay, I'm saying overall government and currency being a little less diluted.

Like, we can already buy shit from other countries and have it do the conversion automatically, why not just have a universal currency?
Conversion isn't a single currency. Even if there are boarders in place as normal then a massive problem in Mexico would affect the currency value in the USA. Also I doubt that rich people would allow that. Forex currency shorters like George Soros made a fucking ton of cash betting on currency flops and buy backs.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 pm

I know it isn't a single currency, but with how freely we are able to trade currencies these days it might as well be a universal currency.

Like, my dude, there's 180 currently circulating currencies. Why?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:11 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 pm
I know it isn't a single currency, but with how freely we are able to trade currencies these days it might as well be a universal currency.

Like, my dude, there's 180 currently circulating currencies. Why?
Value. Why would you want to tie your fate to a shitty country? Also it would end up creating more currency anyway. For example if a 5 dollar bill is worth 5 dollars here, what would it be worth in Zimbabwe? Zimbabwe went through extreme hyper inflation back in 2008 so they started printing 100 trillion dollar notes.
zimmy.jpg
zimmy.jpg (24.49 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
People are so poor there, a 5 dollar note would make them rich. So they'd have to move down the line to the point where they would have to create a currency to deal with every day life.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:42 am

Okay, and less governments and less currency would solve this.

Our currency hasn't been worth the paper it's printed on since Nixon stopped backing it with the gold in Fort Knox. Our money is only worth anything because we say it does.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 am

AngryIVer wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:42 am
Okay, and less governments and less currency would solve this.

Our currency hasn't been worth the paper it's printed on since Nixon stopped backing it with the gold in Fort Knox. Our money is only worth anything because we say it does.
This is true. Theres a set of "fringe" politicians who believe that we should go back to the gold standard. Of course we never would because gold is a finite resource and printing out money is not.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:26 pm

It makes sense but it doesn't. Like, realistically there's more revenue being generated than there is gold to back that revenue.

I'm going to be honest, I don't even 60% understand economics.