Global elites all fuck children whether they like it or not

This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.
Das Troll
Registered

Global elites all fuck children whether they like it or not

Post by Das Troll » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:31 am

What better way to control people then to force them to be apart of one of the most disgusting acts imaginable. People can forgive drugs, dog fighting, killing people, beating your wife, ect. But no one forgives a pedophile. So you want to be apart of the big elite circle in Hollywood or Washington, you gotta get in on the child fucking. That way if you snitch on them, then will have dirt on you as well. Some of them probably really like it, Bill Clinton for example probably loves him some under aged pussy, but others probably do it just for power.

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: Global elites all fuck children whether they like it or not

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 am

Dude, idk. I'm not advocating for pedophilia or anything, that's Wariat's job, but you have to admit there's a difference between a 1 year old and a 17 year old.

Like, if you're 80 fucking a 16 year old, yeah, that's weird, but she's got very little, and in most cases no child left in them visually.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:20 pm

AngryIVer wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 am
Dude, idk. I'm not advocating for pedophilia or anything, that's Wariat's job, but you have to admit there's a difference between a 1 year old and a 17 year old.

Like, if you're 80 fucking a 16 year old, yeah, that's weird, but she's got very little, and in most cases no child left in them visually.
There is a confusion between pedophilia and hebephila. Hebephila is a sexual attraction to 11 to 14 year olds or stage 2-3 physical development. People who are attracted to that age would say that it's natural because that's the age that they start hitting puberty. This is what not what I speak off. I'm talking single digits when I say elites fuck children.

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:34 pm

Oh okay, yeah, that's extremely fucked up.
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet