White supremacy is 'most lethal threat' to the US, DHS draft assessment says

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Kheron
Registered

White supremacy is 'most lethal threat' to the US, DHS draft assessment says

Post by Kheron » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:00 am

There you have it, folks. The Department of Homeland Security says that White Supremacists are the number one threat to American safety in the homeland.

But don't take my word for it, because it's just my OPINION that experts warn us about white supremacy. Instead, take the OPINION of - oh, it's the Government itself saying that? Well, time to do your patriotic duty, there has to be a Nazi somewhere nearby that you can give a nice, big, hug.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/politics ... index.html

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: White supremacy is 'most lethal threat' to the US, DHS draft assessment says

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Huh, that's weird considering it's these BLM special snow-flake fucks destroying shit 🤷‍♀️

I see a lot of speculation and no actual evidence of these "white supremacists" actually doing anything REMOTELY on par with a terrorist attack.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: White supremacy is 'most lethal threat' to the US, DHS draft assessment says

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:17 pm

I personally wouldn't take CNNs word for it. If you want to go down the rabbit hole and look for the DHS draft that the article talks about, then good. But just reading the article shows how it drips with bias. For example:

"Trump has regularly downplayed the threat of white supremacist violence during his presidency, most notably when he said there were some "fine people" among the extremists who sparked violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017. He's also called Blacks Lives Matter a "symbol of hate" and has regularly pushed narratives on Twitter that emphasize violence against White Americans as he seeks to curry support in the suburbs."

This is something that left wing media loves to go back too because it's quite literally the only thing they have when it comes to the looming specter of "white supremacy". They conveniently leave out the very next sentence after he said there were very fine people on BOTH sides and he condemns white nationalists. He literally says it like 2 seconds later and it's always left out. And before you ask, who among the right that were at Charlottesville could possibly be a "very fine person"? I personally would have been one of those people. I don't condone destroying history, even ugly history. Busting down statues is something that ISIS and the Chinese Communists did during the great leap forward. You want to take it down? Fine, vote on it and move it to a museum or vote on it to be destroyed. Would I be with the white nationalists? No. But I would be on the right and I would be apart of that set of "very fine people". Just like everyone on the left wasn't violent antifa thugs. There were people on the left who were there to legit protest white nationalists, those were the very fine people on the left.

When it comes down to it, I think the right wing extremists are potentially far more dangerous than left wing extremists, but the left is rapidly catching up. 30+ people died in the BLM riots, cops are getting executed in their cars, people are getting ambushed in the streets, ect ect. When it comes to random acts of violence and property damage, then the left are far far FAR head of the right.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 am

Thank you, Das Troll. You are once again a model member with your rational posting method rather than flying off the handle and finding every opportunity to talk shit about those who oppose your view.
:weed: [IP: logged]