DeJoy Gave $600,000 to GOP After Postmaster Job Opened Up

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Kheron
Registered

DeJoy Gave $600,000 to GOP After Postmaster Job Opened Up

Post by Kheron » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:04 am

Oh, wow. You mean to tell me that the Republican that dismantled a bunch of the USPS in an attempt to sabotage the election and to help further the decades long push for privatization of the USPS most likely bought his job from the corrupt government administration that has given jobs to big donors in the past?! Crazy! Unbelievable! There's proof & precedent, but the koolaid tastes too good to give up now!

But, I must state this with utmost care: It is only my OPINION that DeJoy gave $600K to the GOP. It is a personal belief, akin to believing in a magic sky daddy that will punish you with eternal hell and damnation if you give to the poor like a damn dirty communist that believes in human values like what that fucking jew bitch Jesus touted.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... nd=premium