Trump tells Bob Woodward he intentionally downplayed severity of coronavirus

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Kheron
Registered

Trump tells Bob Woodward he intentionally downplayed severity of coronavirus

Post by Kheron » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:06 am

I'd post this in news but apparently facts are opinions and Covid is political so I guess it goes here, where my OPINION that Trump is ON TAPE SAYING THINGS is just that: an opinion. Ignore me, I'm just a stupid never Trumper that believes in facts over feelings :( :( :( :(

https://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-r ... 1324997780

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Trump tells Bob Woodward he intentionally downplayed severity of coronavirus

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Good. I'm glad Trump didn't cause any more mass hysteria than what already happened. Imagine how fucking chaotic shit would have been if he had came out and told people to panic.

Then again special snowflake fucks like you would have died of starvation when they ignored it because "TrUmP bAD!!!oneoneone"
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Trump tells Bob Woodward he intentionally downplayed severity of coronavirus

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 pm

I honestly don't know why Trump talks to anyone at all considering how many times hes been burned. If he wins a second term he should just post like once a week on Twitter and suck all the air out of the MSM room. Imagine watching those scum bags panic when they don't have fresh meat to chew up and spit into the public mouth.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:07 am

I don't think these kids would know what to do if Trump either stopped posting shit, or started agreeing with them.
:weed: [IP: logged]