Trumps likely loss

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Post Reply
Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:13 pm

My guess is its only a matter of time until he's out. This has been one of the most dirty elections I've ever witnessed in my life. I've personally watched voter fraud happen in real time, seen dead people vote, watched votes being found by their hundreds of thousands and they all went for Biden. Kevin Sorbo (the guy from the old hercules show) said it best when talking about how crooked it looks. Imagine flipping a coin 132,000 times and it coming up heads every single time. That's what they're expecting you to believe.

These next few years are going to be violent, you watch. The lid is off now on the right side of things. The same shit I've been warning about since the George Floyd riots is going to happen. When you selectively enforce the law to not offend the rioters, you make enemies of the people who actually follow the law.

black_opps
Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:42 pm

alert Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by black_opps » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:48 pm

You all realize that this (If the people allow it to stand) will not be a biden/harris admin, Pelosi was already pushing shit about declraring pres unfit, but even the most honorable Donald T. said it wasnt for him, she plans to use it against Biden, which they will get thru EZ so pelosi next in line, So If they people allow this insurrection to stand YOU ALL MUST REALIZE THIS WILL BE A HARRIS/PELOSI ADMINISTRATION! Is that what anyone wants?
All I say, If the people allow it to happen, then they deserve it, because they are so spineless & stupid.
I was in a live stream chat watching the election & there where chinese propaganda agents in it laughing & teasing saying shit like"You stupid Americans sat there & did nothing while we burned your country & stole your election while you sat there & did nothing, thinking Q was gonna save you. telling you to trust the plan."

So make of that what you choose, Im just lettin ya know.
"
Is there really a plan? people are still saying that its part of "The Plan" but I dunno just going by Trumps tone of voice & body language etc. If this is part of the plan, he either isnt aware of it, or is a really good actor.

:behead:

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:41 am

^ Yep, it's all part of a big plan to get women in office.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 am

Oh shit no wonder there were no new posts for me, I wasn't logged in.

I hate the Chinese government so much. Imagine if we could some how ween ourselves off of outsourced slavery and cheap plastic shit? China already is a house of cards built on a foundation of quicksand filled with literal garbage.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:18 pm

See, it's mostly these greedy fucks in America though. There's no feasible reason why it's cheaper to ship shit from over seas than it is to get it right here in America other than pure greed.

Japanese products? Sure, because their shit isn't cheap ass bullshit.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Interesting thing just popped up. https://www.cnn.com/ just changed their front page electoral map. Arizona is now back to grey meaning they don't consider it solidly for Biden anymore. Also the betting markets have Trump rising slowly but surely.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 am

Isn't it already over though? Even if Trump gets every remaining state it's done.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 am
Isn't it already over though? Even if Trump gets every remaining state it's done.
Not quite yet. It's real close though.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:20 pm

How come popular vote matters this time but not when Trump was elected?
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:20 pm
How come popular vote matters this time but not when Trump was elected?
That's a mildly complicated question. The way the dems were complaining in 2016 about Hillary winning the popular vote is because she did win the nation wide popular vote but lost the electoral vote. The popular vote only matters when trying to decide how many electoral votes to give someone. Hillary was being the dishonest cunt shes always been and didn't bother to address that while screaming to the void about how she was cheated. The reason why it matters now is because individual (popular votes) were stolen, misplaced, replaced, ect ect from Trump and those votes could have flipped a state to give Trump the electoral votes and electoral votes is what gets the office.

Most people who complain about the electoral college don't really understand why it exists or they simply don't care. If it was done by popular votes then the East and West costs would decide how the country is ran while the people in the center could go fuck themselves because of simple population density. I don't know about you but I don't want some super liberal, pink haired idiot in California getting to decide policy for the rest of the country. I mean just take a look at how the state is run and ask yourself if you want that for the rest of the country? If the democrats get their way and the electoral college is abolished, you won't see anything besides the most liberal get into office for the next 100 years or until a civil war starts.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:13 am

Okay, but then you have places like Cali who have FIFTY FIVE electoral college points. The east and west coast STILL pretty much decide.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:13 am
Okay, but then you have places like Cali who have FIFTY FIVE electoral college points. The east and west coast STILL pretty much decide.
Correct, which is why the east and west coasts disdain the fly over states so much. As Obama said "bitter clingers holding onto their guns and bibles". You can either go for the few big states with the most electoral votes to get to 270 faster or go for the smaller states that are most likely red. It really only comes down to a few battle ground states where it could go either way. That's why you don't see to many candidates stumping in places like Alaska or Hawaii.

That's another reason why demographics are so important as well. California has been bleeding people for a while now and those people take their failed ideas over to other red states and turn them purple or even blue. Then you have the Republican stronghold of Texas that is getting flooded with illegals every year. Then the democrats come along and promise those illegals free shit to vote for them. If you think that Texas will never turn blue, remember Cali was a reliably red state until 1992 when Clinton came along. 1992 isn't all that far back.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm

1992 is almost 30 years ago. Almost two generation.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:32 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm
1992 is almost 30 years ago. Almost two generation.
In politics that isn't so long ago.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 pm

That's like 7 presidents.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 846
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:58 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 pm
That's like 7 presidents.
Doesn't matter. Bidens been there longer than that. Point is, it only took 28 years for Cali to turn into a democratic stronghold. Texas could flip as well. If Texas goes, the Republican party is done.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Helladamnleet » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:13 am

My guy, you say "only" like it isn't like 12.5% of the country even being a country.

Like, I'm not saying it's a long time, but my guy, that's 3 decades.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

User avatar
fuckreddit
Registered
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:07 pm

trump would have landslided had he followed covid restrections etc

rememer 2016 when trump won, and a lot of people voted for him because they really hated hillary, but would otherwise have gone bernie?

i think its similar, though with a lot of "both suck but i havent seen biden before so whats the worst that could happen"
Pyrocynical groomed me, source(s): Dude trust me
:weed: :weed: :weed:

Post Reply