Trumps likely loss

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Trumps likely loss

Post by Das Troll » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:13 pm

My guess is its only a matter of time until he's out. This has been one of the most dirty elections I've ever witnessed in my life. I've personally watched voter fraud happen in real time, seen dead people vote, watched votes being found by their hundreds of thousands and they all went for Biden. Kevin Sorbo (the guy from the old hercules show) said it best when talking about how crooked it looks. Imagine flipping a coin 132,000 times and it coming up heads every single time. That's what they're expecting you to believe.

These next few years are going to be violent, you watch. The lid is off now on the right side of things. The same shit I've been warning about since the George Floyd riots is going to happen. When you selectively enforce the law to not offend the rioters, you make enemies of the people who actually follow the law.

black_opps

alert Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by black_opps » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:48 pm

You all realize that this (If the people allow it to stand) will not be a biden/harris admin, Pelosi was already pushing shit about declraring pres unfit, but even the most honorable Donald T. said it wasnt for him, she plans to use it against Biden, which they will get thru EZ so pelosi next in line, So If they people allow this insurrection to stand YOU ALL MUST REALIZE THIS WILL BE A HARRIS/PELOSI ADMINISTRATION! Is that what anyone wants?
All I say, If the people allow it to happen, then they deserve it, because they are so spineless & stupid.
I was in a live stream chat watching the election & there where chinese propaganda agents in it laughing & teasing saying shit like"You stupid Americans sat there & did nothing while we burned your country & stole your election while you sat there & did nothing, thinking Q was gonna save you. telling you to trust the plan."

So make of that what you choose, Im just lettin ya know.
"
Is there really a plan? people are still saying that its part of "The Plan" but I dunno just going by Trumps tone of voice & body language etc. If this is part of the plan, he either isnt aware of it, or is a really good actor.

:behead:

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Trumps likely loss

Post by Enigma » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:41 am

^ Yep, it's all part of a big plan to get women in office.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 am

Oh shit no wonder there were no new posts for me, I wasn't logged in.

I hate the Chinese government so much. Imagine if we could some how ween ourselves off of outsourced slavery and cheap plastic shit? China already is a house of cards built on a foundation of quicksand filled with literal garbage.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:18 pm

See, it's mostly these greedy fucks in America though. There's no feasible reason why it's cheaper to ship shit from over seas than it is to get it right here in America other than pure greed.

Japanese products? Sure, because their shit isn't cheap ass bullshit.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:34 pm

Interesting thing just popped up. https://www.cnn.com/ just changed their front page electoral map. Arizona is now back to grey meaning they don't consider it solidly for Biden anymore. Also the betting markets have Trump rising slowly but surely.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 am

Isn't it already over though? Even if Trump gets every remaining state it's done.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:10 am
Isn't it already over though? Even if Trump gets every remaining state it's done.
Not quite yet. It's real close though.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:20 pm

How come popular vote matters this time but not when Trump was elected?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:20 pm
How come popular vote matters this time but not when Trump was elected?
That's a mildly complicated question. The way the dems were complaining in 2016 about Hillary winning the popular vote is because she did win the nation wide popular vote but lost the electoral vote. The popular vote only matters when trying to decide how many electoral votes to give someone. Hillary was being the dishonest cunt shes always been and didn't bother to address that while screaming to the void about how she was cheated. The reason why it matters now is because individual (popular votes) were stolen, misplaced, replaced, ect ect from Trump and those votes could have flipped a state to give Trump the electoral votes and electoral votes is what gets the office.

Most people who complain about the electoral college don't really understand why it exists or they simply don't care. If it was done by popular votes then the East and West costs would decide how the country is ran while the people in the center could go fuck themselves because of simple population density. I don't know about you but I don't want some super liberal, pink haired idiot in California getting to decide policy for the rest of the country. I mean just take a look at how the state is run and ask yourself if you want that for the rest of the country? If the democrats get their way and the electoral college is abolished, you won't see anything besides the most liberal get into office for the next 100 years or until a civil war starts.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:13 am

Okay, but then you have places like Cali who have FIFTY FIVE electoral college points. The east and west coast STILL pretty much decide.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:13 am
Okay, but then you have places like Cali who have FIFTY FIVE electoral college points. The east and west coast STILL pretty much decide.
Correct, which is why the east and west coasts disdain the fly over states so much. As Obama said "bitter clingers holding onto their guns and bibles". You can either go for the few big states with the most electoral votes to get to 270 faster or go for the smaller states that are most likely red. It really only comes down to a few battle ground states where it could go either way. That's why you don't see to many candidates stumping in places like Alaska or Hawaii.

That's another reason why demographics are so important as well. California has been bleeding people for a while now and those people take their failed ideas over to other red states and turn them purple or even blue. Then you have the Republican stronghold of Texas that is getting flooded with illegals every year. Then the democrats come along and promise those illegals free shit to vote for them. If you think that Texas will never turn blue, remember Cali was a reliably red state until 1992 when Clinton came along. 1992 isn't all that far back.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm

1992 is almost 30 years ago. Almost two generation.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:32 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm
1992 is almost 30 years ago. Almost two generation.
In politics that isn't so long ago.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 pm

That's like 7 presidents.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:58 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 pm
Doesn't matter. Bidens been there longer than that. Point is, it only took 28 years for Cali to turn into a democratic stronghold. Texas could flip as well. If Texas goes, the Republican party is done.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:13 am

My guy, you say "only" like it isn't like 12.5% of the country even being a country.

Like, I'm not saying it's a long time, but my guy, that's 3 decades.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:07 pm

trump would have landslided had he followed covid restrections etc

rememer 2016 when trump won, and a lot of people voted for him because they really hated hillary, but would otherwise have gone bernie?

i think its similar, though with a lot of "both suck but i havent seen biden before so whats the worst that could happen"
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:16 pm

Little do they know the worst is going to be that Camilla Harris bitch being president.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 am

oh yeah.

aaaahhhh that upsets me to no end.

there are so many of these "democrats" that just use it to get what they want. like, its fucking meaningless, but so many absolute brainlets will vote "democrat" without giving a shit what they'll do.

also, camilla harris is basically a puppet.

i dont give a huge shit about politics, and its not really what i think about all the time, but it is so stupid how people will vote mindlessly for one "party" over the other, giving zero fucking thought to who THE FUCK they are electing.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:19 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 am
oh yeah.

there are so many of these "democrats" that just use it to get what they want. like, its fucking meaningless, but so many absolute brainlets will vote "democrat" without giving a shit what they'll do.

i dont give a huge shit about politics, and its not really what i think about all the time, but it is so stupid how people will vote mindlessly for one "party" over the other, giving zero fucking thought to who THE FUCK they are electing.
Tribalism is a bitch.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:59 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:58 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 pm
Doesn't matter. Bidens been there longer than that. Point is, it only took 28 years for Cali to turn into a democratic stronghold. Texas could flip as well. If Texas goes, the Republican party is done.
no fucking way

the democrats are basically the republicans at this point, they are pushing similar shit in terms of corporations and workers rights etc...

Its not that the republicans are more left, the vast majority of democrats are pushing similar policies to republicans, but there is still a 'feud' that is honestly pointless

:weed: :weed: :weed:

republicans say no more weed so they arrest blacks

liberals say yes weed but continue the same racist shit

they are fighting but at the end pushing the same ideals

biden won simply because a lot of people mindlessly think "democrat" means good

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:27 pm

Well polls show that democrats are now considered the party of the corporate elite. The republicans are finding in roads with minorities like Cuban Hispanics in Florida and blacks. It's basically an inversion back to what it originally was. The democrats being racists who created the KKK and the old party of Lincoln republicans who were the ones who worked to abolish slavery. If you want to blame anyone for the reason why blacks hate republicans, blame Nixon and his southern strategy and FDRs New Deal.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:38 am

fuckreddit wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 am
oh yeah.

Well yeah, but so has every president that isn't Trump for a while now. Since at least Bush.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:41 am
^ Yep, it's all part of a big plan to get women in office.
getting women in office dont mean jack shit

if an actual woman gets in office, its only because she is a puppet.

harris isnt better or worse because shes a women its just an easy ploy to get whoever you want in office

getting a women elected doesnt mean equality if she is against equality

GOD I LOVE THIS SITE! I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND NOT GET DOWNVOTED!

:jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit: :jackit:

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:14 pm

It means about as much as getting a black man in office. It doesn't matter. At least it SHOULDN'T matter. But you know DAMN WELL it's going to be big news on both sides when Biden is impeached two weeks into his presidency and that fridgid cunt takes over.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:35 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:14 pm
It means about as much as getting a black man in office. It doesn't matter. At least it SHOULDN'T matter. But you know DAMN WELL it's going to be big news on both sides when Biden is impeached two weeks into his presidency and that fridgid cunt takes over.
I don't think they will impeach him before he's simply unfit to stay in office. The dude is falling apart right before our eyes.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:10 am

You said it yourself, he's falling apart before our eyes. I, and a few others, think it's their PLAN for him to be impeached.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am

if its the plan, whats the end goal?

*dawns on me*

fuuuuuuuck

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:33 am

i am not a big fan of trump or biden, but the whole camilla bit really upsets me

she is a tool

if she is black and a woman, she is clearly a minority right?

so then why does she push stuff that hurts both black people and women?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:02 am

fuckreddit wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:33 am
i am not a big fan of trump or biden, but the whole camilla bit really upsets me

she is a tool

Because shes a huge, power hungry hypocrite. They don't call her heels up Harris for nothing.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:46 am

exactly.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:50 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:33 am

she is a tool

That's what they want you to believe, yes.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm

it is a ploy - its racist too - to use someone's race as an easy way to get them into office when they push stuff that is agaisnt the people voting for them.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:58 am

But they technically aren't using her race or gender for that. They got BIDEN into office. Now they just impeach Biden and she's in whether we approve of it or not.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Well yeah, but you need a more liberal and progressive and a more conservative republican to win. You need a balance.

I don't approve of Obama but I also don't approve of McCain or Romney.

But McCain and Romney were all around conservative. They went all in. And that didn't work.

Biden was like the more conservative guy to "anchor down" Obama. So people were fine with both and it worked out.

I think it is similar this time but Biden is the conservative one in office. Then swap him out for Harris.

The difference is, Obama was still corporate but definitely more democratic. Harris says "I am a democrat" but does whatever fits her agenda, Democratic or not.

I approve of neither but the conservatives at least don't lie about it.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:41 pm

My problem is corporations.

I don't really care about the other things because you can't fix them.

Like all these little problems, poverty, those won't be fixed without fixing the things above.

I like the socialist stuff where you don't have big businesses because those become problematic. And don't tell me it doesn't work because all the Nordic countries do that.

The hardest two things would be 1.) doing it getting rid of/moving all these things, and 2.) implementing. I have no clue how to implement that kind of economy on a large scale. Maybe that's the problem. I don't really know. But taking what Denmark for example does is really hard to implement wide scale. So you could split it up.

And that doesn't mean war - those countries never fight.

I could be wrong. I want to move there and take a 9-5 thats it.