How should a non progressive feel if Biden takes office in a month?

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

How should a non progressive feel if Biden takes office in a month?

Post by Das Troll » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:38 pm

sour.jpg
sour.jpg (77.45 KiB) Viewed 841 times
I saw this picture and some other like it and it really got me thinking how we, as people who don't prescribe to the far left ideas, should feel when they say "its time to come together"? When Obama took office that's when it really started. It was the perfect example of optimal strategy in game theory. Why would you use a lesser item or strategy when you have a go-to ability that will win the fight every time it happened? That go-to ability was the term racist. If you didn't agree with Obama it wasn't because you didn't agree with his political ideas, it was because you hated the fact that he was black (half black but whos counting?). Every argument was shut down over and over simply by leveling the racist claim. After 8 years of that then comes Trump who clearly broke the minds of the left for four long years. He became everything from racist, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, to Cheeto Hitler. Then by extension, his supporters also became that even more so than they were during the Obama years. Now instead of just general derision, you saw violence. Riots, people getting their stuff stolen, property defaced, and doxing. It took the right a long time to catch up to that kind of "warfare". Now that Trump is seemingly out, they're all shouting for unity and healing.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Unity and healing after 12 years of getting spat on, many times only because you didn't 100% agree with whatever insane shit that was coming out of the leftists mouth at the moment. The question I find myself asking now is, should I as a individual person, allow this to happen? It clearly seems like a threat to me. "if only you agree with me or my side is winning can we have peace". Or should I just say fuck you and fuck your nutty ideas?

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How should a non progressive feel if Biden takes office in a month?

Post by Enigma » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:27 pm

Well dude, now Biden will get impeached and it will be either racist or sexist to say anything about the PoTUS
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:40 pm

as someone who's communist and therefore extremely far left I think that if someone is racist to someone else and that person gets shit (or vice versa) then they should just fuck off from each other.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:26 pm

I think if someone is racist they can just sit on it.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:00 am

can I have a link to the "coming together"? it's not because I don't believe you or are trying to deny anything I just am not really in the loop.
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:12 pm

This and a ton of other things in the media and twitter. To be fair not all of them are doing this, some people are at the very least honest with themselves and are saying no to coming together.

Noctoman

Post by Noctoman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:36 pm

what the fuck is wrong with you with progressive and not-progressive, dont get involved in politics, it will ruin your life.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:15 am

To be fair this was posted in the political section