Twitter bans Trump and purges many conservative voices, Apple/google dump conservative twitter-like Parlor app

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Twitter bans Trump and purges many conservative voices, Apple/google dump conservative twitter-like Parlor app

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:53 pm

The hammer is coming down for a lot of people. This is my prediction that things are going back to the way they were before large social media companies. Forums that allowed for freedom of speech are going to come back into vogue IF they stay loyal to their ideals. Meaning the site owners, Helladamnleet looking at you, are going to get it like Jeff and JC did with the old Totse days. Places like Reddit, Twitter, even YouTube are becoming places you can't have any opinions outside of corporate overlords and people are leaving Twitter in particular.

Word has it that Cloudflare is the web host for 4chan and there are rumors of them dropping 4chan after the DC incident. I've also heard the same thing with Kiwifarms. My guess is shit is going to have to go back to the old way of the internet where people made their own websites and did their own upkeep and hosting.

fuckreddit
Registered

Re: Twitter bans Trump and purges many conservative voices, Apple/google dump conservative twitter-like Parlor app

Post by fuckreddit » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:51 pm

remember 8chan

as someone who is as left as you can go, card carrying communist type, i want to know how you feel about the whole "biden is a conservative" thing.

i know you are right but are you happy that dems are going right now?
Ту лоцуи ин црима - орас!

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Twitter bans Trump and purges many conservative voices, Apple/google dump conservative twitter-like Parlor app

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:28 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:51 pm
remember 8chan

as someone who is as left as you can go, card carrying communist type, i want to know how you feel about the whole "biden is a conservative" thing.

i know you are right but are you happy that dems are going right now?
Not sure what you mean. Do you mean that the far left is saying Biden isn't as left as they want him to be therefor he is conservative? Also I'm not sure what you mean by "i know you are right but are you happy that dems are going right now?"

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:48 pm

Don't worry, I've known it was coming for a while.
:weed: [IP: logged]

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:44 am

I think i mean that biden is a conservative wearing a democrat sticker - what do you feel about that?

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:13 pm

fuckreddit wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:44 am
I think i mean that biden is a conservative wearing a democrat sticker - what do you feel about that?
He's an old school democrat, which now seems conservative because of how far left the democrat party has gone to try and court the fringe part of their base. The only problem with that is they're making the same mistake that the big companies make and thinking that Twitter is real life and the extremely vocal minority is bigger than it is. He's not an actual conservative but if you look at where some people place the overton window now then he looks like one. Harris however is an actual far left democrat if you look at her voting record. She's also a pure politician so she will change her opinion of things on a dime if she thinks she can get away with it.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:02 am

Do you remember AOCs Pelosi voting stunt? Pelosi and anyone to the right of her is a bitch. So AOC wasn't there to vote for pelosi, and everyone was like yay! she isn't all for corporations. Then they do a recount, and guess what aoc pops in and votes pelosi like was she having brunch or some shit?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Anyone who says the voting system isn't 100% rigged is literally retarded.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:30 pm

which kind.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:36 pm

The drooling, unable to communicate kind.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:29 am

no i mean which part of voting, like the president kind?

I wont vote for either because i wont be here when im 18 but I can tell you i play no part in this shitshow rigged or not

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Oh, anything to do with the POTUS, senators, et cetera. It's all rigged.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:15 am

The real question is if the Republicans knew that the Democrats were going to cheat (and they most certainly did) why the fuck didn't the Republicans cheat more? It's like steroids, if it was made legal everyone would juice and be on the same level playing field.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:15 am

Because they have nothing now. Trump's impeachment doesn't matter because 1) he'll never get found guilty of inciting a riot, so he won't not be able to run, and 2) it doesn't matter if he's president. He doesn't need to be to be heard.

Fuck Twitter's pussy asses. ANTIFA has came out and ADMITTED that it was them and not Trump.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:12 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:15 am
Because they have nothing now. Trump's impeachment doesn't matter because 1) he'll never get found guilty of inciting a riot, so he won't not be able to run, and 2) it doesn't matter if he's president. He doesn't need to be to be heard.

Fuck Twitter's pussy asses. ANTIFA has came out and ADMITTED that it was them and not Trump.
My favorite part of it is the double standards. Twitter still allows the Ayatollah, Boko Haram (the North African group that kidnaps and sells little girls into sex slavery. If you remember Michelle Obamas #bringourgirlshome), Antifa, and even had hashtags like #hangmikepence trending on twitter during the riots. Like come on guys, we see your bullshit.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:09 pm

My favorite part is the amount of riots incited by people that go completely unpunished.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:09 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:09 pm
My favorite part is the amount of riots incited by people that go completely unpunished.
The people aren't getting punished that's for sure, that and it's showing how hypocritical the politicians are who spent the entire summer saying RIOTS OK! then when the right does it everyone freaks the fuck out. The wedge between ideologies is only growing.
riot.jpg
riot.jpg (205.07 KiB) Viewed 2140 times

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm

America is fucked. Only silver lining is I don't host New Totse from an American provider, so it can go ahead and be fucked.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:30 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:09 pm
so.. the ones in the capitol?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:53 am

Yeah, but, like, the actual people that incited them, not fucking Donald Trump, the guy who couldn't incite a conga line let alone a riot.

fuckreddit
Registered

Post by fuckreddit » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:13 pm

I think I should mention that Pelosi who says that she supports the BLM riots isn't true, she can say it all she wants but that doesn't mean she actually supports any of them.

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:20 pm

I canceled Facebook and Google recently due to censorship.
Now I use Duckduckgo as my search engine and I am pretty much done with social media as I never really got into it ever anyways.
The only reason I ever had for a Facebook account was to basically snoop and anymore I feel my time is much more well spent focusing on living my life in the moment and who I want to. Not trying to get some sort of fake instant gratification from my peers.
If I was to make another social media account it would be a Gab account but if and when I do it will probably be just to get the scoop on what is really going on around the world as the media is so corrupt.
If you are still using google I recommend at least trying Duckduckgo for one day and seeing how you like it.
It is also one of the available default search engines for Chrome (if you use that) so all you gotta do is go to your settings.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 am

I still unfortunately need Facebook for a lot of things, but I certainly don't use it as a platform for my opinion. Strictly for talking to family and sharing photos.

Fonaplats
Registered

Post by Fonaplats » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 am
I still unfortunately need Facebook for a lot of things, but I certainly don't use it as a platform for my opinion. Strictly for talking to family and sharing photos.
*slap*
YOU DON'T NEEEED SHIT!
You can still use messenger after deactivating your FB.
But at the end of the day our rights are going to continue to be blatantly violated for financial gain.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:26 pm

Fonaplats wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:04 pm
Helladamnleet wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:05 am
*slap*
YOU DON'T NEEEED SHIT!
You can still use messenger after deactivating your FB.
But at the end of the day our rights are going to continue to be blatantly violated for financial gain.
They still read your messages if you use their messenger.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:55 am

You can't post pictures without an account