Biden slips down stairs

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Biden slips down stairs

Post by Das Troll » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Remember when Trump was at West Point and the media made fun of him constantly because he held onto a hand rail "too tight" because the ramp was slick and he had dress shoes on? Remember that? Well watch Biden literally fall down carpeted stairs on his way to Airforce One.

Jesus save us, we're doomed if China and Russia come for us.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Biden slips down stairs

Post by Enigma » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:12 am

Fucking LOL it happened multiple times in a row. What a fucking goon.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Porygon

Post by Porygon » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:33 pm

It's funny how when he was VP everyone always talked shit and hated him, mostly because he said stupid shit. I remember him saying something about sitting on your porch with a shotgun and it being security or something, and the state he was in that wasn't even legal. Nobody seems to recall how much he was hated.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:13 am

Porygon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:33 pm
It's funny how when he was VP everyone always talked shit and hated him, mostly because he said stupid shit. I remember him saying something about sitting on your porch with a shotgun and it being security or something, and the state he was in that wasn't even legal. Nobody seems to recall how much he was hated.
I'm almost positive they got him in because A he would suck 500000 dicks to get in and B he is abuseable. My guess is he doesn't even remember half the shit he signs or where he's at. And that's not even a new thing. There are tons of points in human history where a literal moron was put into power so the underlings could control the government.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:34 am

Porygon wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:33 pm
Right? It was WIDELY accepted that he was a total cuck. Now suddenly he's God's gift to Americans.
:weed: [IP: logged]