This is why you always read the poll metrics and methods

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

This is why you always read the poll metrics and methods

Post by Das Troll » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:54 pm

biden.jpg
biden.jpg (57.65 KiB) Viewed 965 times
Most votes in history ladies and gentlemen.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: This is why you always read the poll metrics and methods

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:11 am

So he's actually the least popular president in the first 90 days by a long shot.

It's funny though how you don't see shit about Biden doing something right. Maybe the random die harder, but he's fucked himself pretty hard with his lack of response to major events.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Right now he's just prepping Heels up Harris to take over. To be honest I don't see him lasting even half way through his presidency considering the cognitive decline and his weakness on the world stage. China has declared themselves our equal now. This sort of shit would have never happened under Trump. Hell this sort of shit would have never happened under Obama. At least Obama was a cuck for Russia, in my mind a far less dangerous adversary than China. China has us by the fucking balls with debt.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 pm

I don't really get why everyone was so butthurt about Trump being friendly with Putin. Like, why wouldn't you want an ally like Russia where no matter where their troops get sent it's like going to Hawaii

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:54 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 pm
I don't really get why everyone was so butthurt about Trump being friendly with Putin. Like, why wouldn't you want an ally like Russia where no matter where their troops get sent it's like going to Hawaii
Because it was Trump. People often said that if Trump found the cure to cancer then the Democrats would suddenly turn pro cancer.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:44 pm

Oh, absolutely. Trump had no filter and that's what made him the greatest president of all time. He didn't have the brain capacity to lie to you. A good salesman doesn't lie, he tells you the truth in a way that makes it sound good to you.