Rep Mike Nearman coaching constituents how to breach Capitol

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Kheron
Registered

Rep Mike Nearman coaching constituents how to breach Capitol

Post by Kheron » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:20 am

There's a video of him in the article. Dude just straight out gives his phone number multiple times and says it isn't real, he never said this, etc., lmao. What a POS.

With such un-patriotic, anti-American Republicans, how can we move forward as a country? Elitist politicians like Mike Nearman are just using as plebs.

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/202 ... do-it.html

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Rep Mike Nearman coaching constituents how to breach Capitol

Post by Enigma » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:55 am

Holy shit I'm fucking dying 🤣😂🤣

This kind of language is what Totse is built on. Using careful phrasing to obsolve blame.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:26 pm

Eh, world of difference in absolving blame from like, drugs and shit, and absolving blame from an attempted insurrection. Dude sucks regardless.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:25 pm

Oh, I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying that's the sort of careful phrasing that used to keep the site alive. Shit like "Don't ever mix aluminum powder and rust together then light it with a magnesium strip. It could create a thermite like flame. Here's a few pictures of exactly what ratio not to mix it in"

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:12 pm

Both sides need to chill out with this shit. The rhetoric is getting so heated these days, is there any wonder crazy shit like this happened? Hell I have a whole file full of flat out endorsements from democrats endorsing BLM riots as well. Both sides need to relax their buttholes before shit pops off for real.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:46 am

What I want to know is how is what that dude did not considered dead ass treason?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:46 am
What I want to know is how is what that dude did not considered dead ass treason?
Dude, exactly. If it wasn't, what the fuck does it even take to be considered treason, legally speaking?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:18 am

Maybe it has to specifically be giving aid to America's enemies to be considered treason. You'd think an attack on the capitol would be enough though.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:55 pm

Tbh, I think what's happening is the Dems are too afraid to come down on this for fear of dividing the country more. Which just signals that you can try to attack the capitol and get away with it. Which means this will happen again.

It's shortsighted as fuck. Pushing the issue may cause a massive rift, sure, but what's the alternative? To just... not fight? To hand these people the keys to the country?

Fuck that. Cowards, that's all we have in office.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:21 am

Well, and what gets me, is no matter how you feel about Trump, he actually got brought up on charges for inciting a riot, and this dude literally took part in said riot.

100% agree about having cowards in office. We'll see a legit civil war I think

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:09 am

Trump is a sacrificial lamb for the Repubs in office. They spent decades chipping away at laws, building towards this. 100%, if the law favored Trump in any way then the Repubs wouldn't have flipped on him. They didn't support him when he ran - they made fun of him and said he'd destroy the Republican party. Then they fell in line when he got the nom.

They seem to think they can both let Dems have Trump but also keep Trump as a viable option in 2024 by not impeaching him & hold onto his dedicated voter base. Which is insane, because the people that stormed the Capitol were chanting to kill more than just Democrats. Their little power play isn't going to work, even if they get what they want, because their heads will be up on the chopping block along with the Dems' should a future insurrection succeed.

It blows my mind. I don't understand what the Republicans are trying to accomplish. Do they even care if they're killed?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:29 pm

It's just sickening that we've come to a point in US history when presidents like G. W. Bush can be considered competent by comparison.

I guess it doesn't even really matter though because they're all just puppets anyway. It really just showed how fucked we are when a literal rich guy with zero political experience managed to get voted in.

Yeah, even as a Trump supporter I recognize he really had/has no business being president. I'm just glad Obama is gone and it's not illegal for me to not have health insurance anymore (not that I don't)

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Obama was such a shit fucking president, omg. Adopted Romneycare as a fucking compromise right out the gate, then got bargained into an even worse deal.

Like, the ACA wasn't a "step in the right direction" it was literally just forcing ppl to pay private companies money or get fined. What the actual fuck. I probably benefited from it at least, if not just Minnesota Care, but it was a shit move politically. It said he's willing to compromise on fucking everything and anything & that he doesn't care, it alienated everyone that it negatively impacted that couldn't afford the insurance but made too much to be exempt from the fines.

Fucking bullshit. Helped corporations by getting them more customers, I guess. Wooh, way to go, Obama!

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:09 pm

The even worse part is a lot of companies DROPPED their insurance because it was cheaper to pay the fine than it was to insure their employees, so it actually ended up hurting the working class.

As a matter of fact, even when they "put a stop" to that it was STILL cheaper for the average person to pay a $1,200 fine for no insurance than it was for actual insurance.

It's just sad that people are out their profiting off of something everyone should have an inherent right to. Like, not one single US citizen should be without food, water, and health care. Not one. I'd go as far as saying basic shit like internet access is even a must.

Speaking of which, that is ONE thing Obama did that made sense. Providing people with cell phones is a no brainer, and giving them the OPTION to buy data plans just makes sense.