In secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad’ after rival

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Kheron
Registered

In secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad’ after rival

Post by Kheron » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:07 am

“I really don't want to have to end anybody's life for the good of the people of the United States of America,” Braddock said at one point in the conversation last week, according to the recording exclusively obtained by POLITICO. “That will break my heart. But if it needs to be done, it needs to be done. Luna is a f---ing speed bump in the road. She's a dead squirrel you run over every day when you leave the neighborhood.”

Hoo boy. Dude's 5th place, polling at less than 1% iirc, threatening to kill the Republicans he's against.

See, this is what happens when your party embraces such extreme ideologies. It tears itself apart. Interestingly, that was one of Tolkien's philosophies behind Evil and the One Ring - Evil will destroy itself (Gollum biting Frodo's finger with the ring and falling). Here we are seeing the wolves turn on each other rather than stay unified in their power-grab attempts.

They could be so much more competent at seizing power than they are. Makes me feel like a trained monkey could rule the world.

Anyway, while it's pretty clear a lot of politicians are involved with Russia on some level (Independents even, like Jill Stein, went to a Russian meeting on July 4th that one year) I doubt this low polling dumbass has mafia hit squads on speed dial. He comes off more like a delusional nutcase than someone with actual fucking ties and power.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: In secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad’ after rival

Post by Enigma » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:34 pm

After doing a little research she sounds like a fucking bad ass. Also, I highly doubt Russians would kill someone who endorsed Trump.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Re: In secret recording, Florida Republican threatens to send Russian-Ukrainian ‘hit squad’ after rival

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Well at least you know it's not partisan. And don't forget, both sides do this shit. Remember the Clintons?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:28 pm

The Clinton's are on tape threatening to send hit squads? Or, the Clinton's were photographed going to Russia for a secret meeting?

I'm no fan of Shillary, but incompetence seems to be her biggest crime.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:54 pm

Kheron wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:28 pm
The Clinton's are on tape threatening to send hit squads? Or, the Clinton's were photographed going to Russia for a secret meeting?

No, just people connected to her end up "committing suicide" by falling on bullets, AKA Seth Rich. If you think that the Clintons aren't dirty as a bag of Tijuanan gutter rats then I have a bridge to sell you. BTW I'm not defending the guy in the original post, I'm just saying that both sides are murderers.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:54 pm
Kheron wrote:

No, just people connected to her end up "committing suicide" by falling on bullets, AKA Seth Rich. If you think that the Clintons aren't dirty as a bag of Tijuanan gutter rats then I have a bridge to sell you. BTW I'm not defending the guy in the original post, I'm just saying that both sides are murderers.
Looked up that Seth Rich guy. Literally the first result is an article talking about how the Russian SVR pushed the Clinton stuff as an agenda at the same time that the conspiracy popped up on some obscure website. Are there any more credible cases of the Clintons having people murdered? Because I'm definitely interested. Fuck the Clintons.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:30 pm

There are no credible cases of the Clintons having people murdered. No one in their right mind would go after them. There is however a list of people that have died/been killed/committed suicide that are directly linked to the Clintons, the most famous being Epstein. I personally think this isn't new in the slightest. Everyone acts all shocked when the government does some spook level shit when spook level shit goes on every day.

The introduction of crack to inner cities
MKULTRA
WACO
Operation Midnight Climax (my favorite)
The Tuskegee trials

And so on and so forth.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:09 pm

You know Epstein was also linked to Trump and one of the UK Princes, right? Why automatically pin it on Clinton? Just because you don't like them? The Royals are probs more likely. Didn't they off Princess Diana with that car crash already, anyway?

And threatening to murder rivals within your own party is pretty different than the Fed Gov experimenting on us without our knowledge. Both bad, but idk if they can be directly compared

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:41 pm

Kheron wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:09 pm
You know Epstein was also linked to Trump and one of the UK Princes, right? Why automatically pin it on Clinton? Just because you don't like them? The Royals are probs more likely. Didn't they off Princess Diana with that car crash already, anyway?

And threatening to murder rivals within your own party is pretty different than the Fed Gov experimenting on us without our knowledge. Both bad, but idk if they can be directly compared
I do know he was linked to Trump and others. But he didn't take dozens of trips on the lolita express like Clinton did. I think anyone who rapes children should be flayed and stuck out to dry in the sun. In the end the dude got caught and should pay the legal price for it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 am

Kheron wrote:

Usually I don't jump into these conversations anymore, but what about all those emails? That was real, you know. They never were able to 100% deny it. She legitimately committed treason and lives to tell about it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:53 am

Kheron wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:09 pm

Because even the girls that were there defended Trump and stated he had nothing to do with it and expressed disgust in the idea of doing things with them. That's why. Yes, he was there, but it's pretty accepted that he wasn't a part of it.

As for the second point, the feds experimenting on people is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than 1 person getting killed. WAY worse.

But that's, just, like, my opinion, man.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:20 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 am
Kheron wrote:

Usually I don't jump into these conversations anymore, but what about all those emails? That was real, you know. They never were able to 100% deny it. She legitimately committed treason and lives to tell about it.
That's what I was referring to by incompetence. She send classified shit over unclassified channels, "lost" emails that Russia managed to hack (don't forget they also hacked the RNC, but we only ever got leaks of their DNC hack...), etc.

She doesn't necessarily come off as anything more than a corporate whore that doesn't understand what she's doing. Like she clearly can think and plan and tries to scheme, she just fucking sucks at it lmao

And I still like how COmey's statement said anyone that wasn't Hillary would be in prison for what she did, but... eh. Fucking double standards, eh?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:23 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:53 am
Because even the girls that were there defended Trump and stated he had nothing to do with it and expressed disgust in the idea of doing things with them. That's why. Yes, he was there, but it's pretty accepted that he wasn't a part of it.

As for the second point, the feds experimenting on people is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than 1 person getting killed. WAY worse.

But that's, just, like, my opinion, man.
And Trump has accusers from his Pageants. Even forcing one young girl to dress up in a wig and act like Ivanka. And with his constant sexualization of Ivanka, it's kinda obvious my dude has a thing for his daughter. Probably groomed her. Shit's fucked.

And yea, the experiments are probably worse, I'm just saying that there's a difference between an unpopular, losing candidate raging out and spewing insane shit, and actual government policies/agendas/operations. Because, like you said, the Gov officially running experiments on us is orders of magnitude worse.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:39 pm

Kheron wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:20 am
Helladamnleet wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:51 am
Kheron wrote:

That's what I was referring to by incompetence. She send classified shit over unclassified channels, "lost" emails that Russia managed to hack (don't forget they also hacked the RNC, but we only ever got leaks of their DNC hack...), etc.

She doesn't necessarily come off as anything more than a corporate whore that doesn't understand what she's doing. Like she clearly can think and plan and tries to scheme, she just fucking sucks at it lmao

And I still like how COmey's statement said anyone that wasn't Hillary would be in prison for what she did, but... eh. Fucking double standards, eh?
It's more than just simple incompetence. It's straight up treason.

She organized the murder of Jeffery Epstein and you don't see how she comes off as more than a corporate whore? That's what's laughable.

As for the shit about Trump: Think I'm going to trust the word of a whistleblower blowing the whistle on the biggest child sex scandal in the history of the United States over some bimbo that's mad she didn't win first place or w/e.

Like, seriously? Some little skank who is literally in an event geared towards sexualizing children felt sexualized? surprised_pika.jpg

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:48 am

There's no reason to believe Shillary had Epstein killed and not Prince Andrew or known groomer-pedophile Trump.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:21 am

Lol okay. And why is that?

Trump went there ONCE, was reportedly disgusted by what he saw, and didn't go back. Bill Clinton went there many many many times. Funny how Trump or Prince Andrew would have someone killed because they might flip on BILL CLINTON.

Like, for real, boo hoo some bitch who didn't get the crown wants to cry about how people looked at her at a FUCING BEUTY PAGENT. Let me know when he was caught "grooming" someone outside of a setting that is designed to sexualize the participant.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:29 pm

To be fair I think A BUNCH of people wanted Epstein dead, but only the Clintons had the clout to do it where it was done. Epstein loved to "collect" people. If I'm allowed to get conspiratorial for a second I personally think there is a group of higher ups in rich societies that fuck children. These power groups use those children to ensnare people who also want to fuck children AND those who don't. This may sound confusing at first but it really isn't. There are people who will do anything, ANYTHING, to become a movie star or rich. So these powerful people (Epstein) see them and then they start to work on them. Before long you have a 10 year old girl in front of you and someone saying you either do this or you can't get in. If you don't do this you not only wont get in, but you'll get snitched on by them. Hollywood is bad for drugs and pedophilia.

Bill Clinton just happened to be a lecherous old shit anyway so the leap was probably pretty easy for him.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:21 am
Lol okay. And why is that?

Trump went there ONCE, was reportedly disgusted by what he saw, and didn't go back. Bill Clinton went there many many many times. Funny how Trump or Prince Andrew would have someone killed because they might flip on BILL CLINTON.

Like, for real, boo hoo some bitch who didn't get the crown wants to cry about how people looked at her at a FUCING BEUTY PAGENT. Let me know when he was caught "grooming" someone outside of a setting that is designed to sexualize the participant.
It's his daughter he's been grooming. He's been sexualizing her her entire life, even when she was a baby. There's an interview of him doing just that. He's said multiple times over the years how he wants to fuck her, how he wants to date her, etc. He's 100% groomed Ivanka. It's sick and disgusting.

As far as Epstein goes, I think the Royals have just as much of a reason as Clinton to keep it quiet, and I think they're probably more ruthless about their secrets as well. They're an archaic monarchy that exists solely to drain the wealth of British citizens, not even being good tourist bait compared to their expenses. They gotta keep the gravy train flowing.

And I'm not defending Bill Clinton (certaintly never Hillary) but I still don't see anything that would mean he's a potential murderer/ordered assassinations. Besides, if Trump can start an insurrection and get away with it, I think Bill can... what, fuck more women without having to have them killed? Or, whoever he supposedly killed? Why would he even be doing that?

Just lazy conspiracies, mang. What else, lizard people? Hollow earth? Antarctic ice wall/flat earth? Pizzagate - oh wait, there's PizzaGaetz so I guess that one is true ;)

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:41 pm

So nobody?

The thing is: There's like 50 people the Clintons have allegedly had killed. There's a difference between getting a blowjob from some intern and paying someone to fuck underage girls. BIG difference. Like, enough of a difference that it would hurt Killary's chances of doing anything at all.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:56 pm

Kheron wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:35 pm
Just lazy conspiracies, mang. What else, lizard people? Hollow earth? Antarctic ice wall/flat earth? Pizzagate - oh wait, there's PizzaGaetz so I guess that one is true ;)
Reductio ad absurdum.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:13 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:56 pm
Kheron wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:35 pm
Reductio ad absurdum.
Thank you.

You know what else was a lazy conspiracy? Aliens. Turns out people weren't so crazy after all.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Really wish y'all could see that Trump isn't some saint. It's painfully obvious. Clinton got impeached not for the blowjob, but for lying about it. It made him "untrustworthy."

Trump made over 30k lies during his presidency:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -database/

Trump, Clinton, and the Royals are all just as capable and just as motivated. Pinning it on any one of them, without more evidence, is what's absurd. Defending a stochastic terrorist and insurrectionist is absurd.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Kheron wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:06 pm
Really wish y'all could see that Trump isn't some saint. It's painfully obvious. Clinton got impeached not for the blowjob, but for lying about it. It made him "untrustworthy."

Trump made over 30k lies during his presidency:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -database/

Trump, Clinton, and the Royals are all just as capable and just as motivated. Pinning it on any one of them, without more evidence, is what's absurd. Defending a stochastic terrorist and insurrectionist is absurd.
To be fair, in those 30k they count exaggerations. For example, they literally fact checked Trump when he said that the McDonalds burgers were a "mile high" when he was throwing a dinner for the Clemson football team. Rollingstones also counted the exaggeration of the mount of burgers he had out as a lie. Sure exaggerations are technically a lie, but come on. https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... se-779128/

I don't think anyone here is saying Trump is a saint, he's not by a long shot.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:20 pm

Never said Trump was a saint. Just said he isn't a pedophile. And that Clinton had Epstein killed.