Nothing to see here, move on

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Nothing to see here, move on

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:41 am

Remember, our voting system is the most secure system in history.
votes.png
votes.png (154.77 KiB) Viewed 1544 times

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Nothing to see here, move on

Post by Enigma » Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:59 am

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. "Inadvertently"
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:48 am

The Dems have cheated in primaries before. 2020, Bernie #1? They list him as "other" and list every single other candidate. Bernie #2? Talk about how good of a race the #1 & 3 are putting up and how either can win.

2016 has exit polls being up to 16% off iirc (that one was new York I believe?) which is just a crazy offset.

Polling places in poor & minority neighborhoods closed during the primaries in 2020, maybe 2016 (I forget) which were heavily Bernie. Idk if the DNC controlled poling places or the state/county does & Republicans were sabotgating him to help Hillary & Biden? I mean, a moderate would be more in line with them than a populist progressive, after all - it'd be smart politics, even if scummy.

Hillary's leaked emails also showed that the DNC & media collaborated with Hillary's campaign. Which, in their legal defense after the fact, they said is fine because being biased isn't technically illegal in politics. So, they can rig the game and work together and it's fine.

We need better election security in this damn country. Too much voter suppression. Ppl dropped from voter Reg, etc. Make voting a holiday. Let ppl vote early for like a week or 2. Expand & secure mail in votes. Like damn. Why is our government so invested in keeping us from having a say in our government? Fucking bullshit

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:02 pm

Kheron wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:48 am
The Dems have cheated in primaries before. 2020, Bernie #1? They list him as "other" and list every single other candidate. Bernie #2? Talk about how good of a race the #1 & 3 are putting up and how either can win.

2016 has exit polls being up to 16% off iirc (that one was new York I believe?) which is just a crazy offset.

Polling places in poor & minority neighborhoods closed during the primaries in 2020, maybe 2016 (I forget) which were heavily Bernie. Idk if the DNC controlled poling places or the state/county does & Republicans were sabotgating him to help Hillary & Biden? I mean, a moderate would be more in line with them than a populist progressive, after all - it'd be smart politics, even if scummy.

Hillary's leaked emails also showed that the DNC & media collaborated with Hillary's campaign. Which, in their legal defense after the fact, they said is fine because being biased isn't technically illegal in politics. So, they can rig the game and work together and it's fine.

We need better election security in this damn country. Too much voter suppression. Ppl dropped from voter Reg, etc. Make voting a holiday. Let ppl vote early for like a week or 2. Expand & secure mail in votes. Like damn. Why is our government so invested in keeping us from having a say in our government? Fucking bullshit
So we can agree that Hillary cheated and still lost? I'm just making sure we're on the same page.

Not promoting Trump at all, just saying Hillary cheated and lost.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:19 pm

She 100% cheated in the primaries. Unclear on the general. If she did, then Trump cheated more better, because he managed to lose the pop but still win because of gaming our archaic electoral college system so score 1 Ruskies 0 Shillary lmao

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:12 am

I like to think that only a handful of people actually voted in 2016 and that it was mostly two groups of Russians cheating.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:53 am

Lmao that'd be terrifyingly hilarious if they were straight up hacking votes/stuffing ballot boxes & not just propaganda. I'd actually be afraid if we were that compromised by Russia. Which, given the fact we can't pass election security...maybe, lol

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 pm

Turns out everything is fake. There was no election, there were no shootings, there were no protests or riots. Just Russians still thinking the Cold War is active.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:43 pm

Protestors?
Russians.

Counter Protestors?
Also Russians, hoping to further divide by infiltrating both sides.

Trump? Russian. Hillary? Russian. Nato? Russian. The EU? Russian. The entire world?

Nyet, comrade... but soon.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:52 pm

Plot twist: Every Totse member including myself are all secretly Russians.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:11 pm

All the same Russian, on different accounts, simulating real discourse

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:17 am

It's all smoke and mirrors. We're all just the reflection of one Russian