Then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:38 am

You remember the good old days when we used to sexualize other adults......
:weed: [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:45 pm

What trash journalism. Can't even spellcheck. Who would even read or trust such a paper lmao

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:51 pm

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Kheron wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:45 pm
What trash journalism. Can't even spellcheck. Who would even read or trust such a paper lmao
Because it's proving a bit difficult to find anyone who isn't right wing paper who will cover it.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/r ... ary-photo/

https://odysee.com/@YoungCoconutMusic:a ... w-monkey:8

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:13 am

I can call Brietbart shit without taking them seriously. It doesn't mean I condone (or even believe) in what is, given their shit status as a "news" org, likely just satire or falsely reported nonsense meant to fearmonger anyway.

Generally, if the only people talking about something are the far-right nutjobs waging a culture war over bullshit like Mr Potato Head, then there's a problem. They aren't your friendly neighborhood news source, they're the coked out jackass that tries to stab you.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:36 am

Kheron wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:13 am
I can call Brietbart shit without taking them seriously. It doesn't mean I condone (or even believe) in what is, given their shit status as a "news" org, likely just satire or falsely reported nonsense meant to fearmonger anyway.

Generally, if the only people talking about something are the far-right nutjobs waging a culture war over bullshit like Mr Potato Head, then there's a problem. They aren't your friendly neighborhood news source, they're the coked out jackass that tries to stab you.
OK, ask yourself this, did it happen? Just because you don't like the news source doesn't allow you to choose whether or not it actually happened. Hell I sent video of it.

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:09 pm

OK, ask yourself this, did I deny it happened?

No.

I called Brietbart shitty journalism. Don't deflect to other bullshit as some sort of strawman gotcha just to win an argument that wasn't even happening until your sodium levels rose when you saw me criticize Brietbart lmao

... then I called it satire just to fuck with you, but whatever

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:02 pm

Kheron wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:09 pm
OK, ask yourself this, did I deny it happened?

No.

I called Brietbart shitty journalism. Don't deflect to other bullshit as some sort of strawman gotcha just to win an argument that wasn't even happening until your sodium levels rose when you saw me criticize Brietbart lmao

... then I called it satire just to fuck with you, but whatever
Yes.
Kheron wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:13 am

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:02 pm

Also: What does politics have to do with this?

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:17 pm

Way to go, you took my telling you I was trolling you after you misconstrued what I said as proof that you were correct.

Bravo.

I have been out logic-ed in this fight, you are a gentlebeing and a scholarly. Or something.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:42 am

Everyone is always trolling when a direct quote doesn't fit their narrative

Kheron
Registered

Post by Kheron » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:25 am

Eh, lol. Y'all got salty I criticized Brietbart so I said more shit about it. Whatever. I'm just getting high and talking shit.

I 2nd the question about politics. Also the title, how is the title relevant to the content in any way? Angry Biden beat Trump? Wahhhh. Cheeto Man lose vote! People no want Oompa Loompa for president! Raaage! REEEE!

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:40 am

Kheron wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:25 am
Eh, lol. Y'all got salty I criticized Brietbart so I said more shit about it. Whatever. I'm just getting high and talking shit.

I 2nd the question about politics. Also the title, how is the title relevant to the content in any way? Angry Biden beat Trump? Wahhhh. Cheeto Man lose vote! People no want Oompa Loompa for president! Raaage! REEEE!
I think you're overestimating my reaction. My response was due to you concentrating on the people reporting instead of the story, sort of a head fake if you will. A lot of people do that when they don't want to address the issue. If I'm reading the second part right, you're questioning if this has to due with politics. Well I shall elaborate. This sort of far left narrative is infecting things like academia, the military, and entertainment. To be honest, I don't give a shit if you like to dress up as a rainbow monkey and use dildos, but the way they seem to be forcing it on children and teens leads me to believe that the last frontier will be the acceptance of pedophilia. When that happens the LGBT movement will have to make a choice, follow their original ideas or become something monstrous.

As for the title, it's a 4chan joke. They post a picture of something extreme and then "Then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power". The joke is how ignorant people seem to see nothing wrong then suddenly some despot is voted into power. Then they look all shocked wondering how it came to this.