More voter fraud found in Georgia

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

More voter fraud found in Georgia

Post by Das Troll » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:41 am

Not that it will change anything. At this point both sides are working hand in glove to keep Biden in office. I doubt that the Republicans would work to get Biden out of office if it was 100% without a doubt proved that the election was stolen, just to save face and to keep the system running.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: More voter fraud found in Georgia

Post by Enigma » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:02 am

:weed: [IP: logged]

Kylearan

Post by Kylearan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:52 am

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:41 am

Not that it will change anything. At this point both sides are working hand in glove to keep Biden in office. I doubt that the Republicans would work to get Biden out of office if it was 100% without a doubt proved that the election was stolen, just to save face and to keep the system running.
People should be warned about trusting anything Tucker Carlson says. In a court case against Tucker, his lawyers basically said Tucker's show is not based in fact and should be taken with skepticism. I watched the video and I must say his delivery is well and if someone didn't think to check, they might believe everything he said.

This article attempts to debunk every claim Carlson made in that video. https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2 ... n-georgia/

It's really hard to take anything Carlson says as fact, he's made claims that have turned out to be incorrect, skewed and outright lies many times.

Kylearan

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:49 am

Kylearan wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:52 am
Das Troll wrote:

People should be warned about trusting anything Tucker Carlson says. In a court case against Tucker, his lawyers basically said Tucker's show is not based in fact and should be taken with skepticism. I watched the video and I must say his delivery is well and if someone didn't think to check, they might believe everything he said.

This article attempts to debunk every claim Carlson made in that video. https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2 ... n-georgia/

It's really hard to take anything Carlson says as fact, he's made claims that have turned out to be incorrect, skewed and outright lies many times.

Kylearan
Sure, considering he is not actually news and is basically an opinion writer, yeah take what he says with a grain of salt. Hell take what they all say with a grain of salt. Doesn't change the fact that voter fraud is being found left and right in contested places that Trump lost. For example Pennsylvania went and changed their voting laws just a few weeks before voting came up WITHOUT going through their own constitutional processes. In a sane, just world, there would be a reelection in Pennsylvania alone. Instead, they just shrugged their shoulders and went about their lives. The more I learn about the process and the down right dirty cheating that goes on, on both sides, the more I realize that it's all just one big even where both sides cheat their asses off and the bigger cheater wins, thus ironically making it fair.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:50 am

Kylearan wrote:
Das Troll wrote:

Kylearan
Oh, shit! A far left news site has something negative to say about Trump! I'm so surprised right now!

Kylearan

Post by Kylearan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:39 am

[/quote]

Kylearan
[/quote]

Sure, considering he is not actually news and is basically an opinion writer, yeah take what he says with a grain of salt. Hell take what they all say with a grain of salt. Doesn't change the fact that voter fraud is being found left and right in contested places that Trump lost. For example Pennsylvania went and changed their voting laws just a few weeks before voting came up WITHOUT going through their own constitutional processes. In a sane, just world, there would be a reelection in Pennsylvania alone. Instead, they just shrugged their shoulders and went about their lives. The more I learn about the process and the down right dirty cheating that goes on, on both sides, the more I realize that it's all just one big even where both sides cheat their asses off and the bigger cheater wins, thus ironically making it fair.
[/quote]

While it's true they have found voter fraud, it's only a relative few cases like in all elections. They fraud they found in 2020, was not enough to change any result as it has been with just about every election. There have been very few exceptions.

Pennsylvania changed it's laws due to the pandemic so they were allowed to do that in an emergency situation. The republican legislature passed the election laws because they wanted to make sure that the big surge in mail-in ballots cold be counted. The republicans weren't looking to commit any kind of way for people to commit fraud. Only after President Trump lost the election did they make the claim that they voted to create fraud. I wonder if they would vote to put themselves in jail.

For argument's sake let's say that Penn. went for Trump, it would still not have been enough for him to win the electoral college. The sad thing is these lawyers knew all those lawsuits would fail in every court because they had really bad evidence or no evidence at all. One of the worst thing was Rudy Giuliani making wild claims and bringing that crazy woman to testify in Michgan. The worst thing was when Rudy went to Georgia and produced a video claiming to show poll workers waiting until republican observers left, so they could pull ballots in suitcases out from under tables. He claimed these were illegal votes. Turns out that was a total fabrication and the video was selectively edited. Then there was no way to even see how the ballots were voted. He just assumed they were illegal ballots for Biden. Now Rudy is in trouble for just that kind of thing.

The thing is people were told that lie of a stolen election for so long, you had a group of people that turned it into a cult. Then some of them decided to try and take over the capitol to stop the counting of the electoral college votes by executing the Vice President and Speaker of the House. Lies can be dangerous if they come from someone with a high profile.

Kylearan

Kylearan

Post by Kylearan » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:49 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:50 am
Kylearan wrote:
Das Troll wrote:

Kylearan
Oh, shit! A far left news site has something negative to say about Trump! I'm so surprised right now!

Well I don't see them saying much about Trump, it's more about Tucker. They might be run by biased folk but their analysis of Tuckers claims seems to be backed up. For one, they had hand recounts in Georgia that would have detected any double counted ballots. The video shows them scanning the same ballots multiple times, but they don't show if they counted them multiple times. They could have just rescanned them if the machine didn't count properly and that's what the evidence shows it to be. Politifact seems pretty credible to me and they debunked Tucker.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... -2020-pre/

Kylearan

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:19 pm

Holy shit, are you debating me with multiple sources in a civil manner? Color me impressed.

Okay, yeah, I'll concede that they're more so attacking Tucker, and honestly, he could be full of shit. I stopped following politics because I, personally, believe the election was rigged regardless of if Biden legitimately won or not. It just seemed fishy that Trump had to fight for the recount when any other presidential candidate would have gotten one no problem.