Police officers testify at House hearing on Jan. 6

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Police officers testify at House hearing on Jan. 6

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:00 pm

Currently this is live but I'm sure you could watch it later if you wanted. My prediction on this is a big nothingburger. This whole thing won't turn up shit because the Democrats are just as or more guilty than the republicans for what happened the 6th. No one is going to go to jail for insurrection because if insurrection actually happened, they would have went to jail already for it. Instead you're going to see a lot of sad faces, 10 dollar words, and righteous indignation with nothing to show for it. This is all just a way to keep what happened in the minds of the public so they can hit Trump or whomever Trump supports come next election.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Police officers testify at House hearing on Jan. 6

Post by Enigma » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:55 am

Well, and the thing we all need to ask ourselves is this: What is going on while this is in front of our face?
:weed: [IP: logged]