AZ audit review

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

AZ audit review

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:32 am

This guy over does a lot of his videos, but he's smart and he does his due diligence. If you have 10 minutes of time, give it a watch. I didn't know there was this much shit going on with the AZ ballot problems.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: AZ audit review

Post by Enigma » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:57 pm

I wonder why both Clinton and Biden felt the need to cheat against Trump.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:14 am

Enigma wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:57 pm
I wonder why both Clinton and Biden felt the need to cheat against Trump.
I think because Trump was the wild card and he actually found a way to tap into the long coveted American spirit. Remember how they were always saying GET OUT AND VOTE? The numbers were always low because the American public was asleep. But Trump woke them up to the point when record amounts of Americans started to pay attention to politics and started voting. I still thing if Biden won without "help" it was because people came out to vote AGAINST Trump, not for him. Biden didn't even enter into the equation. So really I would say Trump got the most people out to vote out of anyone ever.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:18 am

Oh, I agree 100%. Most (see: not ALL) of the people I know that voted Biden literally only did it because it wasn't Trump. I think my MIL was the only person I know that didn't vote for either because she knew Biden was a panty sniffer.
:weed: [IP: logged]