New FBI crime statistics

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

New FBI crime statistics

Post by Das Troll » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:05 am

Fucking OOF
oof.png
oof.png (42.87 KiB) Viewed 953 times

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: New FBI crime statistics

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:09 am

Well yeah, it's always been like this. The problem is you're a racist if you cite facts and figures.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:30 pm

It used to be 13% and closer to 52% of violent crimes. So the population has decreased and the percentage of crime has gone up. So quite literally the fewer are trying harder to commit crimes.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:25 pm

Of course it is. It's racist to point it out or suggest that maybe it's not us keeping them down, or that maybe if they weren't forming gangs and actively breaking the law people wouldn't assume they are criminals. Like, they literally pride themselves on how much crime they can get away with.

I'm not saying I've never committed a crime, but, like, fuck I targeted places like Walmart and Target, not some old lady down the street, or my own mother, et cetera.
:weed: [IP: logged]