Ask yourself why

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Ask yourself why

Post by Das Troll » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:37 am

Why are these people exempt from vaccine mandates?
vax.jpg
vax.jpg (64.49 KiB) Viewed 4292 times

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Ask yourself why

Post by Enigma » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:16 pm

Yeah.... Why ARE they exempt...
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:45 pm

Considering the age of many people in government, you'd think they would be all for it. But they're exempt. I swear the only people that aren't skeptical of the vaccine are the ones not paying attention.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:53 pm

You'd at least think the mother fuckers pushing it would get it. Just goes to show you

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:00 am

Enigma wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:53 pm
You'd at least think the mother fuckers pushing it would get it. Just goes to show you
Same concept of Obama care. When that shit came out they sang it's praise but wouldn't drop their own solid gold health care to take on Obama care.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:07 am

That shit pissed me off too because nobody believed me when I said all it did was make not having insurance illegal.