Florida governor Ron DeSantis holds a rally in...

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Florida governor Ron DeSantis holds a rally in...

Post by Das Troll » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:07 pm

Brandon Florida... He's got the trolling levels of Trump and the political acumen of a seasoned politician. I wouldn't be surprised to see him run for president and win in 24.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Florida governor Ron DeSantis holds a rally in...

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:38 am

This may be a bold statement, but I don't really think any president will top Biden in terms of how terrible they are.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:57 am

It can always get worse.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:07 am

Not really.
:weed: [IP: logged]