Black athletes get off of bus in China, local Chinese call them niggers

National, state, regional, and local politics. Who's doing what to whom, and what you can do about it. How-to-get-action messages are encouraged. "How the government fucked up my life" stories are encouraged. Sharing new methods for cheating on taxes is encouraged. Sample "letters to congresscritters" are encouraged. Apathy and "I can't do anything" posts are discouraged. Left, right, centrist, or any other form of political-economic systems are all up for discussion. Be prepared to defend yourself, or at least have a good line of bullshit ready. Extensive quoting of economists and philosophers is frowned upon. We want to hear what YOU have to say, not what some constipated, impotent, dead guy dreamt up while suffering from the DT's over a hundred years ago thought.
Das Troll
Registered

Black athletes get off of bus in China, local Chinese call them niggers

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:06 am

China doesn't give a fuck.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Black athletes get off of bus in China, local Chinese call them niggers

Post by Enigma » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:25 am

I guess Chinese people really don't like black guys.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:45 pm

This is the racism that they THINK is in the United States. I like how one of the black guys stops like he plans on doing something or complaining. We often don't know how good we have it until we go some place worse.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:44 pm

Racism in America is a joke, and I've seen the decline first hand. Like, not to say people aren't still doing racist shit, but most "racist" things going on are 100% justified.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:21 pm

I think the term racist or racism has become overboard to the point where it's a catch all insult. Even when people THINK they're using it right, they're often getting it confused with culture. For example if I say I hate the way black people act or dress, that's an indictment of the culture, not a statement if one race is inferior or superior to another.