BTC hashrate up

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Das Troll
Registered

BTC hashrate up

Post by Das Troll » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:04 am

The world has finally shifted their mining hashrate out of China and dispersed it to the rest of the world. It's finally back to up to where it was before those commie bastards decided to shut all their mining operations down. Why the market tank then? Likely because the mega real estate company EverGrande defaulted. It didn't really hurt wallstreet too much with traditional stocks, but it looks like it fucked crypto a few different ways. Might look into buying in if you have the spare cash.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: BTC hashrate up

Post by Enigma » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:31 am

I wish I could afford a significant enough amount to even more investing in BTC worth it.

Like, if it goes from $45k back up to $65k and I'm making like a 25% increase roughly.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:11 am

Everyone looks at BTC because of its value. 20% in BTC is the same as 20% in some alt coin like BAT or ETH. I'm not saying BTC wont go up, but dont assume t hat BTC is the only horse in the race.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Well yeah, and that's the thing with any stock, and honestly, I've made the most money investing in sure bets like Apple or Tesla. Crypto is just attractive because you can buy and sell all day long and make that same 10% 8 times in a day.
:weed: [IP: logged]

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:56 am

Das Troll wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:11 am
Everyone looks at BTC because of its value. 20% in BTC is the same as 20% in some alt coin like BAT or ETH. I'm not saying BTC wont go up, but dont assume t hat BTC is the only horse in the race.
yes Agreed with you
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar