Hyper inflation

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Das Troll
Registered

Hyper inflation

Post by Das Troll » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:33 am

My thoughts are that hyper inflation is coming to the dollar, that's why crypto is getting so popular. My prediction is to get into crypto now for at least a year. Biden can't keep plopping down multi trillion dollar spending packages and not have the dollar tank in value.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Hyper inflation

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:37 am

Biden will be the end of American life as we know it. Gas in my area is already $3/gallon (it never got that high before) so we're fucked.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:30 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:37 am
Biden will be the end of American life as we know it. Gas in my area is already $3/gallon (it never got that high before) so we're fucked.
Not even during the bush years? I saw 4, 4.50 at the highest. I love how he says he's going to tax the rich, the very people that are able and have the means to move their money out of our market.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:10 pm

I wanna say it was pretty close to $3 but never actually got above it.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:52 am

yes there is increase in inflation due to the russia and ukrain war.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:41 am

Nah, it has nothing to do with this made up war. Shit was already getting expensive before that.

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:11 am

Enigma wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:41 am
Nah, it has nothing to do with this made up war. Shit was already getting expensive before that.
Yep, but the war is also making shit worse. Fuel for example is getting worse because in Bidens first day in office he decided to exec order the Keystone XL pipeline out of existence and give the thumbs up to Russias Nordstream pipeline. Why? I can only assume to make it look like Trump didn't do anything good. Now we are still buying oil from the Russians, basically funding the war in Ukraine. People know this so it's putting the Biden admin in a pickle to stop, so far they haven't. When/if political pressure gets bad enough to make the US completely stop buying the nearly million barrels a day of oil from the Russians, that's when the real squeeze starts.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:07 am

That's true. Unless you listen to the Biden supporters. They'll tell you the pipelines somehow have nothing to do with our oil prices.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:35 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:07 am
That's true. Unless you listen to the Biden supporters. They'll tell you the pipelines somehow have nothing to do with our oil prices.
yeah exactely you RIGHT @ENIGMA
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:21 am

^ I think if we ever get active enough I'll figure out a way to let us tag each other. That would be neat.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed May 25, 2022 3:27 am

Enigma wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:21 am
^ I think if we ever get active enough I'll figure out a way to let us tag each other. That would be neat.
yeah you are right