Crypto

From Bitcoin to Litcoin, from Dogecoin to Coinye, the discussion of crypto belongs in this subsection.
Jdub503513

Crypto

Post by Jdub503513 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:30 pm

Has anyone heard or know anything about BRISE coin / Bitgert?
:rolleyes:

Das Troll
Registered

Re: Crypto

Post by Das Troll » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:44 am

No, but I'm terrified right now of buying alt coins. If I had to guess, I would say that the market is purposefully forcing prices down before Eth 2.0 goes live. There's a lot of talk in the news about Eth 2.0 coming out and we are currently in a recession (or close to it)

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:25 am

Das Troll wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:44 am
No, but I'm terrified right now of buying alt coins. If I had to guess, I would say that the market is purposefully forcing prices down before Eth 2.0 goes live. There's a lot of talk in the news about Eth 2.0 coming out and we are currently in a recession (or close to it)
i dont think so,but hope so that it will break the resistance of 23K in bitcoin
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:06 pm

It has something to do with that inflation increase that happened. Everything will settle down soon, and then after Biden gets kicked out of office finally everything will skyrocket
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:05 am

Enigma wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:06 pm
It has something to do with that inflation increase that happened. Everything will settle down soon, and then after Biden gets kicked out of office finally everything will skyrocket
I think we won't see a good, solid bull market until Biden is out of office. Everyone has the FUD.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:06 am

Agreed. We might see a little profit here and there but nothing significant for another couple years.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:28 am

Agreed
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:48 am

all the crypto coins are going up when the bitcoin going up

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:19 am

is this right that Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Say Goodbye to Their Crypto ?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:15 am

Did there used to be more posts in this thread?

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:38 am

i am not using too much thread

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:51 pm

But like.... Didn't this thread used to be way longer?

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:14 am

Enigma wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:51 pm
But like.... Didn't this thread used to be way longer?
yes

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:38 am

Weird

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:49 am

crypto market is going up day by day

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:10 am

I noticed that. The market in general seems to be turning around. I've made the hundreds I lost on Tesla back and and steadily making money on it now.

kriptopoulin
Registered

Post by kriptopoulin » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:38 am

its still moving between 23kto 24 k

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:16 am

I've heard rumor and read news stories stating that China is real close to some sort of economic collapse. The world is going through a recession so it doesn't have expendable income to spend on plastic horse shit junk. Combine that with the fact that something like 40% of their economy is based on real estate, they are real close to having major problems. The rumors also say that this is the reason why they can't or won't invade Taiwan, they simply can't afford it.

What will happen if the worlds second largest economy, the worlds manufactory, goes into a recession or depression? My guess is the CCP will force their rich oligarchs to sell off all their crypto to try and pay their debts or to simply keep the country from falling apart. When that happens the market will be flooded with BTC and ETH and the price of it will drop like a rock. After that the world will likely follow into a major recession simply because the worlds factory can't produce shit. Shit like batteries, medicine, PPE (personal protection gear for hospitals) and so on. When that happens, my next guess is there will be a massive panic and the world will fall back on basic economic rules and safe bets like gold or food supplies.

My next dire prediction would be the death of crypto. All shit coins, tons of alt coins, and a bunch of main coins will simply go bust as people panic sell them off. Only a top 10 will survive with any real value. BTC, ETH, ect ect. NFTs will also be on the chopping block since they basically are losing popularity right now.

So what should you do if this all comes about, well this could be a massive chance to make a fortune with a little amount of money or it could be the death of crypto all together. If BTC, its high being like 64k and its recent low being in the teens, reacts to this in a negative way, it could slip into the thousands, even hundreds of dollars per coin. Imagine if BTC slips to 1k, you buy 1 BTC and it goes back up years later to 100k or more? But if it dies, well then you've lost your money and crypto is no longer a thing.

But that's all just theory.