Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is the best one of the lot

This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.
Das Troll
Registered

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is the best one of the lot

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:54 pm

Yeah I said it, the one with Dennis Hopper and his fucking mini chainsaw holsters. I'm a sucker for a hunters hunted story and this one is right up my ally. It's up there with greats like I Spit On Your Grave or The Devils Rejects. What stops a normal person from fighting back when it comes to a non supernatural killer? Nothing I say. I love watching a movie where the hunted loses their mind and becomes the hunter. Other great revenge movies include classics like Old Boy or the Korean epic, I Saw The Devil. When it comes down to it, the only difference between you and the monster is a thin veneer of civility.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 is the best one of the lot

Post by Enigma » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:08 am

Oh my god thank you! You reminded me that it's almost October and therefor scary movie time!
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:22 am

They tried and failed to make a spin off of the Bill Mosley character in Texas 2, chop top. It's had a lot of false starts but never quite made it into production.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:15 am

Fun fact: This event actually took place in Wisconsin.
:weed: [IP: logged]