Prey, the new Predator movie

This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.
Das Troll
Registered

Prey, the new Predator movie

Post by Das Troll » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:56 am

SPOILERS: Read at your own risk

I went into this movie thinking that it was going to be a big pile of GIRL POWER shit. Turns out that the movie was only about 5% girl power shit and the rest of it was a pretty solid movie. In the trailer you see white hunters come in and it immediately makes you think that the Predator and the Indian girl are going to team up to combat the "greater evil" white man. That didn't turn out to be the case. Then I thought, OK it's going to be some bullshit where she basically tanks Pred shots and can do anything the boys can, but better. That really wasn't the case either. Only the very end had me scratching my head thinking, awwwwww come on. That's mildly impossible. Give it a watch I say, keep an open mind.

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: Prey, the new Predator movie

Post by Enigma » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:50 am

This dude at work made the mistake of bringing it up and this other dude sat watching trailers for like half an hour.
:weed: [IP: logged]