The Conners

This area is for discussing any technology that creates moving pictures. Topics in the past have covered favorite avant garde films, old TV sitcoms, animation, current trash TV, TV news, making movies, home brew video, video equipment, and multimedia.
AngryIVer
Registered

The Conners

Post by AngryIVer » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:40 am

'The Conners' is a spin-off, of a continuation, of a popular show from the early 90s 'Roseanne' airing on ABC. I'm not going to spend a lot of time explaining it, because if you don't know what 'Roseanne' is, you likely have no interest in this anyway, but it's basically 'Roseanne' as if it never went off the air back in 1997.
The sets are masterfully recreated, to the point where only real die-hard fans have even noticed the differences, the wardrobe fits the cast very well, and the addition of fresh characters feels natural.
The writing feels pretty on par with the original, with modern problems sprinkled in here and there, although personally I can feel the difference in the tone of the show overall.

If you are a Roseanne fan I absolutely recommend The Conners
Tell your friends about New Totse. Can't get murdered by police on the internet

murderman143
Registered

alert Re: The Conners

Post by murderman143 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:57 pm

I would have to RECOMMEND IT to! X4

[hide] FYI they nerf Rosanne over :hangman: a social media scandal [/hide]

AngryIVer
Registered

Re: The Conners

Post by AngryIVer » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:28 am

It's okay, she comes back.

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:45 am

facts tho,, nobody can hold that cunt down no matter how bad she fucks up or how fat she gets

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:05 am

At least she isn't Rossie O'fucking-Donnel

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 am

OMFG back in the day, my dumb brother lost the remote so we had to use the buttons on the tv,, and them buttons didnt last very long when navigating 150+ channles with hbo,,, swear to god for 2 months are shit was stuck on the some network that showed her show 24/7 ,, im guessing it was he own channel i cant remember, but i was so fucking pissed dude, only time my mtv/vh1 music video vhs i recorded came in handy, and all the movies we recorded from FX on sunday night LMAO... me and my dad would over right my moms soap operas just to piss her the fuck off the 90s was to much fem bs,, i swear, candle partys ,,, women impowerment,, now look where we are at as a society

murderman143
Registered

Post by murderman143 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:11 am

OMFG back in the day, my dumb brother lost the remote so we had to use the buttons on the tv,, and them buttons didnt last very long when navigating 150+ channles with hbo,,, swear to god for 2 months are shit was stuck on the some network that showed her show 24/7 ,, im guessing it was he own channel i cant remember, but i was so fucking pissed dude, only time my mtv/vh1 music video vhs i recorded came in handy, and all the movies we recorded from FX on sunday night LMAO... me and my dad would over right my moms soap operas just to piss her the fuck off the 90s was to much fem bs,, i swear, candle partys ,,, women impowerment,, now look where we are at as a society

AngryIVer
Registered

Post by AngryIVer » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:14 am

Dude, I remember even as a very young child knowing that Rossie O'Donnell was a loud mouth fat bitch.