DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Post Reply
Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:48 am

Discounting all the normal weird shit I experienced when taking an ass load of DXM (for me anyway) I passed the weird phase when all of your movements get super exaggerated and things seem super easy. I laid down and told my Alexa to play some Sam Cook - Bring it on home. Mind you I was losing time before that when I was laying in bed. It wasn't sleep so far as I know, it was actual lost time. As I laid there, my trip goes as followed.

Before Sam Cook:

The air and dark walls around me opened up to a stair filled universe. I understood this universe. I saw the "god" of this universe which I can only describe as the Norse world tree. It was white and massive. So massive that I knew that every living being was apart of its roots. The world tree could not comprehend the universe I was in, which is why I was birthed there along with countless others. I understood that this "god" could not understand the universes it saw, so it birthed other beings into to understand the universe for it. When you die, the collective experience of your life gets uploaded to this world tree for processing. After that I created my own universes.

Universe one, Sam Cook: Bring it on home

Once I realize I was the end of the root, I could create my own universes. I called on Alexa to play Sam Cook and the universe of the Green was birthed before me. I saw a placenta of green, veins and all before me as this new existence was born.

Universe two: Don't remember

This universe was birthed along with the next song that played on my play list. This universe was made out of cotton. Everything was simply just an extension of a carnie food stall.

Universe 3: Don't remember

This universe was on part with the fist. This universe was my creation out of strips of brass with a red light between them. I don't remember the song that was playing but I remember being shocked that the universe I was making with my will alone was made out of strips of brass and pulsating red light.

After that I think I was too shocked to function. I passed out and spent the next day in a existential dread as I questioned the very nature of the universe itself.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:15 am

I thought you couldn't find DXM?


This guy I used to robotrip with thought he was the lizard king and wouldn't stop crawling around on the carpet.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:15 am
I thought you couldn't find DXM?


This guy I used to robotrip with thought he was the lizard king and wouldn't stop crawling around on the carpet.
I couldn't. I believe Iver pointed me to some on amazon. I should have guessed there would be some on amazon but I never looked. Even got them in pill form so I didn't have to choke down a whole bottle of liquid ass.

Kheron
Registered
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Kheron » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:08 pm

Shit sounds fun. How safe is it? And you can just grab pills off Amazon???

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Kheron wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:08 pm
Shit sounds fun. How safe is it? And you can just grab pills off Amazon???
I wouldn't go out anywhere if you take a DXM trip. There are some risks like there are some risks to everything. Psychedelics tend to amp up mental distress so it can do that. It often makes me sore the next day because you cant really regulate your strength when you stand up. So it feels like you had a decent work out.



This is what I got.

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:44 pm
Kheron wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:08 pm
Shit sounds fun. How safe is it? And you can just grab pills off Amazon???
I wouldn't go out anywhere if you take a DXM trip. There are some risks like there are some risks to everything. Psychedelics tend to amp up mental distress so it can do that. It often makes me sore the next day because you cant really regulate your strength when you stand up. So it feels like you had a decent work out.



This is what I got.
Ok i dont know what happened but just search for this. Robafen Cough Liquidgels Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15mg, 20 Liquidgels (6 Packs)

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Oh, shit, you DID try those. Niiiice. Those are JUST DXM too aren't they? I might have to pick some up for this up coming cold season.


Then consume them in a way that wasn't intended.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Kheron
Registered
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Kheron » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:57 pm

How many would you recommend taking for a first timer to that stuff? I've dropped Cid before so I have a liiiitle bit of an understanding of psychedelics at least, just never done DXM before.

Does it cause organ damage or anything crazy? Or is feeling sore/general trip hazards the only real worries with this?

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Das Troll » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:55 pm
Oh, shit, you DID try those. Niiiice. Those are JUST DXM too aren't they? I might have to pick some up for this up coming cold season.


Then consume them in a way that wasn't intended.
Yeah just DXM, not that polystirex shit.
Kheron wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:57 pm
How many would you recommend taking for a first timer to that stuff? I've dropped Cid before so I have a liiiitle bit of an understanding of psychedelics at least, just never done DXM before.

Does it cause organ damage or anything crazy? Or is feeling sore/general trip hazards the only real worries with this?
I don't think I've heard of it causing any organ damage. I have heard that it can cause mental damage if you take it a lot, long term. Dosage is mostly based on weight. Erowid should have a DXM dosing list if you want to get exact about it. Worst part about it is the possibility of puking and that foggy, disconnected feeling you have the next day.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Helladamnleet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:05 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH, so this is 6 packs containing 1 bottle containing 20 pills each? And they're non drowsy....



Kheron, lemme tell you from experience, if you ever want to try DXM make sure it's in a controlled environment (IE somewhere where NOBODY is going to fuck with you, no neighbors are going to get pissy about noise, et cetera). I've done it in public a few times, but my favorite trips have been in pitch darkness with some music playing softly.


As for dosage start with, like, 200mg and work up from there. If you're feeling ballsy do 300. It's nothing like acid either fyi. Like, at all. Not even a little.
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:10 am

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Das Troll » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:49 am

Helladamnleet wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:05 pm
WOAH WOAH WOAH, so this is 6 packs containing 1 bottle containing 20 pills each? And they're non drowsy....



Kheron, lemme tell you from experience, if you ever want to try DXM make sure it's in a controlled environment (IE somewhere where NOBODY is going to fuck with you, no neighbors are going to get pissy about noise, et cetera). I've done it in public a few times, but my favorite trips have been in pitch darkness with some music playing softly.


As for dosage start with, like, 200mg and work up from there. If you're feeling ballsy do 300. It's nothing like acid either fyi. Like, at all. Not even a little.
I was always fond of Bob Marley.

User avatar
Helladamnleet
Site Admin
Posts: 1625
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:35 am
Location: The Interweb
Contact:

Re: DXM Trip report: I am the creator of the brass, cotton, and green universe.

Post by Helladamnleet » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:57 am

I used to like Bone Thugz and Harmony
#Trump2020 [IP: logged]

Post Reply