Subject: Methamphetamine by Justina

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Enigma
Site Admin

Subject: Methamphetamine by Justina

Post by Enigma » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:07 pm

May 31, 2001

SUBJECT: METHAMPHETAMINE

Every time there is something on television or in the newspaper about rave clubs, the drug ecstasy is brought up. Ecstasy may be a common drug in the clubs because it comes in pill form and can be taken easily, but crystal meth is just as popular and much more dangerous. Crystal meth, also called Jib, can be smoked or snorted. Around the rave club, it is normally smoked.

Not only did I used to be a raver, but also I was once addicted to crystal meth. I am not writing this letter for no reason, but to get your attention. You notify parents and children about ecstasy, but not once have you mention methamphetamine. E is not as addictive as Jib. Truthfully, both are dirty and disgusting. E makes people horny as they can be; crystal meth is smoked out of a broken light bulb using an old pen container. Snorting jib makes people’s nose bleed, and causes holes. It is like snorting glass After doing crystal, a person is addicted for life. I fiended for it. For a week after smoking it, I spit up crystal meth; got speed bump (zit-like bumps filled with crystal that appear on skin and in the mouth). Some people steal, take out loans, and sell theirs and others things for even one point, a tenth of a gram.

Crystal meth is made by the pounds in a person's bathtub. If bleach is dried, it looks exactly like jib. If smoked, snorted or injected, it will kill a person.

If you do anything about this letter, please warn those who will watch or read this that crystal meth does not have any smell and leaves a light fog-like substance in the air. Those who do it find it hard to eat, force food down, crack their jaw and lick their lips while on it. When they do not have any, withdraw takes effect. Jibtecks become mean, have major mood swings, and sleep a lot. The strength of the withdraw depends on how much that person does, and how long the binge is.

Please take what I have said into consideration before doing this drug or helping others get off of it.
:weed: [IP: logged]

AjayAus

Re: Subject: Methamphetamine by Justina

Post by AjayAus » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:58 am

Hahaha WHAT A JOKE THIS POST IZ!
SORRY,,,, but I fuckin love my meth!
I use a shit load 0.5g to 1.5g every day (with a 1or2 day brake every 2to4 weeks for sleep) & have done so for many years as I cook my own! I am perfectly fine (all my teeth, no face picking or scabs or any problemz, besides I am very skinny)
I say METH iz not the problem it's the person who iz on the meth!!!
I could defend METH all day long, but I'll be nice & leave it there!
PLEASE DON'T BLAME THE DRUG,, BLAME THE DRUG ADDICT!!
PEACE N LOVE! :shakem:

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:15 am

I never trusted a drug that made me feel very good. Crack, cocaine, meth, hell even don't trust weed. It removes control from the person and thats not my thing.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Meth is pretty good shit, yeah.
:weed: [IP: logged]

AjayAus

Post by AjayAus » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:59 pm

Helladamnleet wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:23 pm
Meth is pretty good shit, yeah.
Word it's good 😜 my METH kicks most meths ass!!
METH iz not good, it's fantastic 😎
:shakem: