How to cause adrenaline(?)

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
Aub01

How to cause adrenaline(?)

Post by Aub01 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:33 am

Other than big rides on amusement parks and getting an epipen which is CRAZY expensive and nicotine what can i really do to cause adrenaline like injecting(?) and/or eating, drinking that causes me to get adrenaline, i would rather do adrenaline than opioids

It is my turn to get help from totse

Enigma
Site Admin

Re: How to cause adrenaline(?)

Post by Enigma » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:10 am

I'm pretty sure you can just buy adrenaline.
:weed: [IP: logged]

Das Troll
Registered

Post by Das Troll » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 am

Jumping off high places is a pretty big rush, sky diving was such an adrenaline dump that I couldn't even walk when I got down. But that's also pretty expensive. High diving is also a good way to do it. I would suggest going to a boxing gym and doing some sparing. I've been doing kickboxing for 20 years and it still hasn't become boring to the point where it elicits no adrenaline response.

Another thing is rock climbing, that moment when you slip is sheer terror. I've also heard hunting is pretty nuts right before you get the kill.

Basically anything that might get you killed but wont because there are safety precautions.
Last edited by Das Troll on Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling

Aub01

Post by Aub01 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:57 pm

Das Troll wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:22 am
Jumping off high places is a pretty big rush, sky diving was such an adrenaline dump that I couldn't even walk when I got down. But that's also pretty expensive. High diving is also a good way to do it. I would suggest going to a boxing gym and doing some sparing. I've been doing kickboxing for 20 years and it still hasn't become boring to the point where it elicits no adrenaline response.

Another thing is rock climbing, that moment when you slip is sheer terror. I've also heard hunting is pretty nuts right before you get the kill.

Basically anything that might get you killed but wont because there are safety precautions.
Hmmm i’ll sure try that, thank you!