Shake and Bake method

Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.
ThaProphet

Re: Shake and Bake method

Post by ThaProphet » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:23 pm

Thank you enigma (and not sure where you would have seen this nickname before). Anyway, I can find one called Actifed. Which has 60mg pseudo and 2.5mg triprolidine. Unfortunately chemistry is not my cup of tea. So I'm kind of clueless when it comes to it.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:09 pm

I would think the extraction process is ultimately the same. You might end up with some contam, but that's to be expected with meth.
:weed: [IP: logged]

ThaProphet

Post by ThaProphet » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:37 am

Just wasn't sure if the Tripolidine would create some unwanted reactions. About the starter fuel (diethyl ether), can I just use a pure bottle of diethyl ether? Or does it have to be starter fuel (which I assume it has other chemicals in it necessary for the reaction)?

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:35 am

No, starter fluid is just what's less sus to get around here. You can use the direct chemical.

Just a tip too: There are some wild plants that contain Ephedera, which is like 1 step away from being meth. I don't know shit about Portugal so it's up to you to do your own research

ThaProphet

Post by ThaProphet » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:54 am

I have had a look into the plant. However, seems like they only grow in the south of Portugal (I'm up north near Porto). Even if I managed to get my hands on some, I wouldn't know how to extract ephedra from the plant. Doubt I just have to mash it/blend it? I've no idea.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:01 pm

I'm pretty sure you could just eat the plant and get high the same way you can chew cocoa leaves and get high.

ThaProphet

Post by ThaProphet » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Okay so, I found someone who can get mdma. I've never tried it, not sure what it's like. The primary reason I want meth, is to get the energy boost. Is it possible to turn mdma into meth? Is the high the same? Do you still get those insane reaction times and energy boost? Sorry for being a pain 😁

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:29 am

No, no, and no. MDMA is a completely different drug. You may get some of the same euphoria, but it's not gonna keep you up or anything.

Not a problem either, I appreciate the honest questions and that I can almost answer them.

ThaProphet

Post by ThaProphet » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:20 am

The reason I asked was this:

Methamphetamine :

To someone that doesn't really understand those pictures (me), it looks very very similar. That being the reason I asked if it was possible.

Enigma
Site Admin

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:27 am

Oh, yeah, I don't understand pictures either, I just know from experience they're not the same.